Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 666votes)

A Method to Make the Gentle World

Alt Names: alt A method to make a gentle worldalt A method to make the world gentlealt บทเรียนสร้างโลกสวยalt やさしいセカイのつくりかたalt How to make a Gentle Worldalt Um método para criar um mundo mais gentilalt Un método para hacer un mundo más amablealt Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikataalt 打造温柔心世界alt Как сделать мир добрее
Author: Takeba Kumiko
Artist: Takeba Kumiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuu Tomonoga is a genius who was accepted to an American university at the young age of 13 and later accepted into the university's graduate program. Unfortunately, he loses funding for his research and decides to drop out and continue the research on his own. He travels back to Japan in hopes of getting funding, but he quickly runs out of money for daily living. Luckily, he gets a call from an old friend and accepts his offer to teach at an all-girls school.
Go to A Method to Make the Gentle World Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A method to make the world gentle 2? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Premise = Solid, What I got = Generic Shoujo writing? New Window FakeHero
  • 10 Replies
Topic Who Will Tomonaga End Up With? New Window NamelessMapler
  • 26 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion [Spoilers, duh] New Window Evan Dark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Did this become monthly again? New Window MaxLemon
  • 0 Replies
Topic some physics, and relational probabilities (spoiler) New Window indique
  • 0 Replies

1112 Comments

I'm just glad a group is working on this, though the wait will definitely hurt. At least I have a huge list of unfinished manga to read that will distract me a bit.

Thanks a lot for the update!!!
I am so happy that this has been updated. All hail Vexed Scans!
Thanks for the update Posted Image

I'm soooo happy Posted Image
Thanks so much !!!!!!!!! After reading this chapter, I'll have a nice sleep time =)!
Man it's finally here. I used to think monthly was bad, but boy does quarterly make it seems like a quick run.
Just a rant again ('cause I just discovered this by studying for an exam X-D ):

The mangaka seems to have a basic interest (understanding?/drive to make things obvious?) in physics.
As far as I can deduce he's 'derived' Yuu Tomonaga from Shinichiro Tomonaga, who's actually been a Nobel Prize winner in physics(1965) (along w. Feynman) for his work on Quantum electrodynamics.
Cute girl, clever girl and quantum mechanics.... I found my wife!
Aoi~~~ marry me X-D
@Mobster: That's exactly why they are complex. Their emtions are extremely unstable and will change 180 degree backward. Most logic could not be applied, especially on their period
no, women are not complex, they are just irrational beings who act on emotion, people taking a course in psychology will understand
liking it already from the first chapter
I wonder why this kind of works don't get animated, looks like a good serie for a 12 way, slice of life comedy ...harem in some ways and a bit of a seinen spice.
Why is tome 2 not scanlated? The manga is fun, it should be popular...
This is like a hidden pearl: Really good, if you pay attention to it, that is.

Although I do understand that all these misunderstanding make this kind of Manga interesting, I'm fairly certain this particular series could very well do without.

This is actually the first "harem" themed Manga, I consider a must-read.
Damn, the update wasn't in English !
really good manga.Im glad ... really glad that i took the time to read it . time well spent.! i cant say the same thing for most other mangas.
i hope it dont take take too much for next chapter
Interesting so far, wondering how it'll go. Thanks for updating
Hm, better than I thought it'd be. I typically stay away from harem (since I find it more annoying than intriguing), but I like the science aspect and the pacing. Also, it's a little unusual to see seinen written by a woman. ;) Looking forward to more!
No new updates since I last read it awhile ago *cries*. But it seems someone has picked it up, so for that im extremely happy. I love this manga. It sort of has that Shoujo feel without all that Shoujo drama (So far), its funny, and I like that teacher. Kind of makes me want to be one c:
good job, been waiting this for months xD
thank you~
lovely story.
Thank you so much GUYS =D!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much.
meh i was expecting some really heavy logical shit, you know like ratman or she's gon since the author already established that the main guy is a physics/math genius... *sigh* ¬_¬ but thanks for the release
Thanks a LOT for the new chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics