Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 666votes)

A Method to Make the Gentle World

Alt Names: alt A method to make a gentle worldalt A method to make the world gentlealt บทเรียนสร้างโลกสวยalt やさしいセカイのつくりかたalt How to make a Gentle Worldalt Um método para criar um mundo mais gentilalt Un método para hacer un mundo más amablealt Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikataalt 打造温柔心世界alt Как сделать мир добрее
Author: Takeba Kumiko
Artist: Takeba Kumiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuu Tomonoga is a genius who was accepted to an American university at the young age of 13 and later accepted into the university's graduate program. Unfortunately, he loses funding for his research and decides to drop out and continue the research on his own. He travels back to Japan in hopes of getting funding, but he quickly runs out of money for daily living. Luckily, he gets a call from an old friend and accepts his offer to teach at an all-girls school.
Go to A Method to Make the Gentle World Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A method to make the world gentle 2? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Premise = Solid, What I got = Generic Shoujo writing? New Window FakeHero
  • 10 Replies
Topic Who Will Tomonaga End Up With? New Window NamelessMapler
  • 26 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion [Spoilers, duh] New Window Evan Dark
  • 1 Replies
Topic Did this become monthly again? New Window MaxLemon
  • 0 Replies
Topic some physics, and relational probabilities (spoiler) New Window indique
  • 0 Replies

1112 Comments

Chapter 6:

Spoiler
@GranZero If you looked at the 2nd volume's cover, the author changed the title to 'A Method to Make the Gentle World'.
Every time I can fins a manga like this. I always wished to be able to time-travel to the future. I want to go to the time when the final

chapter is released and then read them all in the same day.
@Gypsy-dono: It was a mangaka's error, if that's how you want to see it. Otakami scans said it in the very first page of the series: http://vatoto.com/read/_/1075/a-methed-to-make-a-gentle-world_v1_ch1_by_otakami

And yay, a new chapter! Seeing the protagonist saving someone maybe a bit clichéd, but it's always a nice scene.
did anybody else notice the word "methed" in the title or the manga? >.> supposed to be "Method"
this is a very good manga!! does this has an end date? ( i think i read in the credits that it would ran for 10 chapters)
thank you Vexed Scans. You make many ppl happy with each update so keep it up :)
thank you, thank you :D
Finally, someone picked this up again.
Yes, updated~!
finally an update i was shocked at first but was glad it was english and it was the next chapter thanks guys from vexed scans
Tbh I can see a lot of elements from GTO in this manga. Maybe there's a predecessor for GTO as well, I don't really know. But with this and Denpa Kyoushi, it seems like it's a fairly popular setting. I just can't help but love this type of story.
waaait. Did I miss the trap? o.O
Kinda dont get it.....
dayum finally an update. thnx vexed scans!
thx for the update
Thanks Vexed scans.
P.S. my reactions:
1) Saw update.
2) Double checked the language.
3) Put on glasses and triple checked.
4) Thought it is too good to be read hastily and left for desert after usual daily harvest.
P.P.S. For the of those who had similar reaction don't write spoilers without tags.
dat trap
Arigatou! (─‿‿─)
Wow , big fan of this manga here! Thank`s for the hight quality job translating , cleaning and stuff, I`ll sure will keep reading this while it least`s. Hell, I should learn japonese/korean/whatever =D . The thing is, the title has something new, original and that`s quite a trait =D. Thank`s Vexed Scans, Complex Scans, otakami and, why not "Studio Anime Fairy Tail" (spanish translators group =P ).
BANZAI
really thank for the new chapter release, i really appreciate it.
Aoi is a goddess.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR
yea thx for the update very enjoyable manga with a good cast.
It's been so long... My thanks for the release!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics