Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 1196votes)

Shokugeki no Soma

Alt Names: alt 食戟のソーマalt 食戟之灵alt Food Wars!
Author: Tsukuda Yuuto
Artist: Saeki Shun
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukihira Souma's dream is to become a full-time chef in his father's restaurant and surpass his father's culinary skill. But just as Yukihira graduates from middle schools his father, Yukihira Jouichirou, closes down the restaurant to cook in America. Although downtrodden, Souma's fighting spirit is rekindled by a challenge from Jouichirou which is to survive in an elite culinary school where only 10% of the students graduate. Can Souma survive?

(Spin-off) http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shokugeki-no-soma-etoile-r14774
Go to Shokugeki no Soma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About Souma's Mother New Window titoviana
  • 10 Replies
Topic Who do you want soma to end up with? New Window Abdullah
  • 139 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Kreian
  • 211 Replies
Topic Digital Colored Editon New Window Vulgrim
  • 0 Replies
Topic who is it saiba jouichirou New Window kaizer_emperor
  • 1 Replies
Topic When Will Erina figure out Souma's true identity New Window lygarx
  • 14 Replies

8960 Comments

Holy crap, I really didn't expect that ending in chapter 3. The author is fantastic, and the artist is really great at showing movements, detail, character expressions. Awesome manga!
so.. does that food contain aphrodisiac or something? xD
I smell a romance! And food...
yeah i kinda didn't notice the mistakes(typos) anymore. thats what happens when you see you're the only one left doing things when all you got are empty promises within the group. and yeah. as much as i love the series. i cant help but slow things for this chapter since I was busy with school. sorry guys for the mistakes.

-me goes more unmotivated.
yakitate japan! anyone???? man i like mangas about food, especially when i'm hungry af.... like right now :'(
Check in next time when Souma gives the StuCo girl something that is truly bad so she will rethink her opinion. Who knows, maybe well even see something that can compare to the fabled "oranje juice and white beans in tomato soup". Either that or a wild Dogma appears.
food tasted so good that little Tomokis starts buzzing around to test-taste Erina!
The end. WTH... Wait for it...
LOL! She even got weakened legs-.- How could she not like it? Either way something big is approaching if you have read the last page at the bottom, CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT CHAPTER! Give me moar of this manga!
trololol, Guess this manga is ok however don't like yet like the overreaction they make when eating food, serously i'd be a cook now if it was like that in real life :P
lol why that girl so mean
lol why that girl so mean
got to love the hot tsundere girl only a matter of time before her wall comes down.
Yey thanks for chapter 3!
food so good it rapes you. food so bad it rapes you. can't tell if it's a win/win or a lose/lose. oh well. lets keep this wagon rolling and find out.
@kobester11 yeah that was the first thing that came to mind lol
Well she DID get violated.

By the author.
yeah the scanlators forgot the "P" in "plebian" representative, just overlook it lol
lesbian representative...
Another "delicious" manga, huh... Oh well, follow~ follow~
Yakitate Japan showed me a story about food can be awesome. Will follow ...
@RhythmiC: Unless you have the most weirdest last name there will be people around the world that share the same last name as you and have no familial ties to you.

Example: In Puerto Rico the last name Rodriguez is extremely common. So imagine if this boy had that last name, how and why would they assume his father was that man?
This one is awesome.
Spoiler
Yea the main girl is super fucking hot like wowzers
Sweet another food manga!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics