Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

who is it saiba jouichirou

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

kaizer_emperor

kaizer_emperor

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

after read chapter 151 all Azami doing just cause his dear Saiba-Senpai (lol) was ruined from rotten culinary world.

so in the end who is it the man know as Saiba Jouichiro before he change his name as Yukihira Jouichiro ?

to me he look like some kind god in here, like when Senzaemon ask Jouichiro how to save Erina, how Erina admire Jouichiro way as chef n her aim to become one like her Saiba-sama, n Azami extreme way n he say all this for "my dear Saiba-Senpai".

Edited by kaizer_emperor, 22 January 2016 - 10:38 PM.

Boing Boing Erina

tumblr_nmmbo8kZCa1u5wu57o1_500.gif

jwillie4

jwillie4

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

Honestly, I think that all of this will be tied into who Souma's mother was. To me it is very likely her influence ( good or bad ) that forced the characters like they currently are. I would just like to know what happened to her. I am sure she died. How is the question. Was it illness or an accident? I doubt it will be murder, this is not that type of series. Souma will likely have to come to terms with who she was. The only thing about these types of mangas are that someone had to die. I would like to read one where someone doesn't die to progress a character.