Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 48votes)

Boku no Ie ni Oide

Alt Names: alt 僕の家においでalt 到我家来吧alt Benim Evime Gelalt Boku no Uchi ni Oidealt Come to My Home
Author: Yuuki Nachi
Artist: Yuuki Nachi
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In order to live a normal high-school life, Mirei started her first part-time job. But after receiving her first paycheck, she almost kills a highly-ranked bishounen…?! An encounter with a super poor and pessimistic innocent girl, is this a beautiful miracle?!

Sequel: https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/boku-no-ie-ni-oide-wedding-r22304
Go to Boku no Ie ni Oide Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

Ooh, it's been revived..

That's nice

This series is a katamari of scanslation groups, it seems.

Well, thank you Scanslator Voltron. This is a great series.

Batoto has rules pertaining to the content of the comments section. Comments that violate these rules somehow may be deleted.

I understand that, that's why I asked. Honestly I can't remember what I said that would be a spoiler or against the rules. I usually talk about the setting and so on, which is similar to the summary or description.

@ Purply Library Guy... this is a bit of spoiler but it's related to the teeth brushing

Spoiler

@monkry He's pure gold with his personality and everything else, a gentleman and also someone who shows that he holds her dear.

Spoiler

So far I like it. I like the main female chara, so humble... HAHAHA! While the male, still a mystery for me, but I expect some kind of sad past maybe?

I don't know if anyone said this before but I think it's the first rich bishounen that is actually likable from the start and through the whole story. Most of them are arrogant or they use money as a guilt trip to bind the heroine, thus, making the heroine lose self-esteem. While this rich prince does actually intend to build her self-esteem, even for his own interest but he doesn't exploit her insecurities.

A finally nice rich guy who isn't showing off his assets or wealth, he only uses money how it should be used, for general support in life.

Also, the age difference isn't that big i.mo.... compared to other mangas and so on. Even in reality, it isn't that bad if she's over 16.... and if he has the parent's consent to live together. If he was over the age of 24 or 26, then that'd be really bad. A 16 year old girl can usually marry in any country if their parents agree, it's because girls develop differently. The guy himself isn't a middle-aged man, nor his maturity is over the top...it's just someone who passed his teenage years and is just a bit more mature.

Great manga, also.. heads up because the guy would never disappoint you. I read the raws and he always stepped up the plate, never could of complained about him nor about the heroine.

Ah, too bad... Actually with him being sooooo nice, dunno why I kinda wait for all the hell to break loose aff064783e.gif

Ps. I think I left a comment here, did it get deleted?

Batoto has rules pertaining to the content of the comments section. Comments that violate these rules somehow may be deleted.

No offence to Chibi and Ouzoku scans but Winter translations did a much better job. Chibi and Ouzoku skipped most of the text that was outside the bubbles, which is one of things I hate most. Winter's also looks cleaner without all of those white marks from the erased text that Chibi's has, though I can't really decide if I like the lighter tone or darker tone more... though now that I'm looking back through both there seems to be a difference in the pages and the text. Is Chibi using tanks or something?

I don't know if anyone said this before but I think it's the first rich bishounen that is actually likable from the start and through the whole story. Most of them are arrogant or they use money as a guilt trip to bind the heroine, thus, making the heroine lose self-esteem. While this rich prince does actually intend to build her self-esteem, even for his own interest but he doesn't exploit her insecurities.

A finally nice rich guy who isn't showing off his assets or wealth, he only uses money how it should be used, for general support in life.

Also, the age difference isn't that big i.mo.... compared to other mangas and so on. Even in reality, it isn't that bad if she's over 16.... and if he has the parent's consent to live together. If he was over the age of 24 or 26, then that'd be really bad. A 16 year old girl can usually marry in any country if their parents agree, it's because girls develop differently. The guy himself isn't a middle-aged man, nor his maturity is over the top...it's just someone who passed his teenage years and is just a bit more mature.

Great manga, also.. heads up because the guy would never disappoint you. I read the raws and he always stepped up the plate, never could of complained about him nor about the heroine.

You know, before toothpaste and brushing teeth... humans did have some durable teeth. Cause in the old days there were no artificial flavourings, acids and so on... in this age it's a place where there even toothpastes that whiten your teeth too much that it corrodes your teeth.

In the end, decades ago... brushing teeth was a luxury. They had bigger worries... your teeth can survive without brushing depending on what you eat. Though, it kinda got me interested lol, in the way humans of the past dealt with their teeth.

Hmm, yeah, and with her so poor it seems like her eating habits are rather old fashioned--not a lot of sugar or anything.  Might be surprisingly workable.  Still, I view tinysilverstar's comment with some relief.

If nothing else, perhaps she brushed with, like, salt water or something.  But the tooth powder thing seems plausible and a relief to my modern sensibilities.  I'll go with that.

(I get the impression that actually, a lot of traditional societies, even hunter-gatherers, brushed their teeth with something--twigs with fuzzed out bark and some kind of astringent herbs/spices or whatever)

She didn't say that she doesn't brush her teeth; as poor as she is, she does own a toothbrush. I assume she was using 'Denti' (a traditional Japanese tooth powder) instead of toothpaste.

I mean, she did say they brushed without using toothpaste so... It could've been she never even brushed her teeth once at which point I'll ask HOW THE HELL ARE YOUR TEETH SO SEEMINGLY CLEAN!?!?!

You know, before toothpaste and brushing teeth... humans did have some durable teeth. Cause in the old days there were no artificial flavourings, acids and so on... in this age it's a place where there even toothpastes that whiten your teeth too much that it corrodes your teeth.

In the end, decades ago... brushing teeth was a luxury. They had bigger worries... your teeth can survive without brushing depending on what you eat. Though, it kinda got me interested lol, in the way humans of the past dealt with their teeth.

Ps. I think I left a comment here, did it get deleted?

15 years old..... and this is her first time.... ever.... brushing her teeth.... and then there's her parents... ;A;

I don't even know what to say.

I mean, she did say they brushed without using toothpaste so... It could've been she never even brushed her teeth once at which point I'll ask HOW THE HELL ARE YOUR TEETH SO SEEMINGLY CLEAN!?!?!

15 years old..... and this is her first time.... ever.... brushing her teeth.... and then there's her parents... ;A;

I don't even know what to say.

This does not strike me as one of those manga that's sweating the realism.

If this was being played straight with an expectation of being taken remotely seriously, it would bother me on a number of fronts, from social issues to oral hygiene.

It can be even so close as 3-4 years, if he's just starting his university days. That's like nothing, especially when you compare to other shoujo manga with an older guy being a love interest.

Usually my objection to age differences is based on the fact that one person has no idea what they're getting into, and just isn't as mature. And here our heroine is particularly naive. It's cute in a manga; in reality, this would make me pretty uncomfortable.

It super cute, but...the age difference...and she's even more naive than your typical 15-year-old.... >_>

It can be even so close as 3-4 years, if he's just starting his university days. That's like nothing, especially when you compare to other shoujo manga with an older guy being a love interest.

But I agree, it's super cute. <3

I quite like this manga but the usage of "national treasure" annoys me for some reason. Use other adjectives if you want to denote his good looking appearance, what the fuck is "national treasure"?

A national treasure is a national treasure. Simple as that. Just because such a phrase doesn't function in the place you're at or you're unaware of it, it doesn't mean there's no meaning to that.

it irritates me how she thinks of herself as garbage but i'm looking foward to her character development. the guy mc is just perfect

Normally that kind of low self-esteem in characters bothers me, but she's so over the top I mostly just find it funny.

Fluffy fun.  I'm in.

it irritates me how she thinks of herself as garbage but i'm looking foward to her character development. the guy mc is just perfect

Even if she's abit extreme in some ways, she's still sooo cute. I understand Mano-san xDD

I quite like this manga but the usage of "national treasure" annoys me for some reason. Use other adjectives if you want to denote his good looking appearance, what the fuck is "national treasure"?

this is something next level hnnnnnnnnnnnngggg awwww i just read the 3 chaps if they where 4 i think my heart couldnt resist

We need a doctor over here!

It super cute, but...the age difference...and she's even more naive than your typical 15-year-old.... >_>

this is something next level hnnnnnnnnnnnngggg awwww i just read the 3 chaps if they where 4 i think my heart couldnt resist

I like both of them,  and I am thankful he is not the demonic master type. 

National Treasure of a Pretty Boy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics