Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 203votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Alt Names: alt がをられalt 如果她的旗帜被折断了alt อลวนรักหักแฟล็กalt 彼女がフラグをおられたらalt Gaworarealt If Her Flag Breaksalt Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatate Souta, a young man who can see the "flags" that stand at the crossroads of life, transferred to “Hatagaya Academy”, a prestigious school in the metropolitan area. Not only does he meet beautiful girls in his busy school life, he even goes as far as living with them under the same roof! Surrounded by these flags, this enviable romantic comedy begins!

Spinoff: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-oo-yuusha-yo-flag-wo-tateteshimau-to-wa-nanigoto-da-r9133)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really didn't expect that on the anime New Window lves
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga or Anime New Window Purr-Nyan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Lol Reaction Guys Meme? New Window silentinsanitys
  • 5 Replies
Topic Mysterion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 2 Replies
Topic The letter New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 12 Replies
Topic Kelp's Comments New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 3 Replies

658 Comments

whats with all the "art thou" shite going on from chapter 9 onwards. Fucking speak normally dammit.

yea.. that got stupid real fast

almost cringe worthy made whatever she was saying stupid and made me pretty much skip her bubble

whats with all the "art thou" shite going on from chapter 9 onwards. Fucking speak normally dammit.

Seriously, liked this manga because it was a harem/comedy and it had something refreshing like flags, but the author tried to mix it with some deep plot s**t and i don't know any longer. My brain is full of "wtf?!" right now. 

It's my impression that the crown prince is a doting older brother bordering siscon.  I wonder what his reaction to Hatate. 

The should overhaul their sex-ed curriculum.

Kanojo Ga Flag Wo Oraretara is being streamed on Crunchyroll, for those of you who can't/won't download for various reasons!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-if-her-flag-breaks/episode-1-653187

Masked girl is the next harem member, calling it now.

Man, this manga is still awesome. Thanks Purr-Nyan for the uploads.

delay is all due to the VI resident cat purr being both lazy and busy.

so yes blame him if you forgot everything. :D

EDIT: Why is Nanami's last name Bladefield instead if Braidfield? I saw both online but AmiAmi and HobbySearch uses Braidfield. Does the raws show Bladefield?

May be that's my fault? I first translated it as Braidfield and haven't got back to correct the early chapters...

As for why the change? I'll have to refer you to this page:

Spoiler

so whats going on now? the king sent out the assassins? For what purpose, a secret? 

The anti-crown prince faction sent out the assassin... anyway the reason is to be revealed later

EDIT: Why is Nanami's last name Bladefield instead if Braidfield? I saw both online but AmiAmi and HobbySearch uses Braidfield. Does the raws show Bladefield?

I think it's Bladefield,as in a field of blades,seeing how her country seems to have a lot of thing with blades in it's name.
Eh didn't realize new chapter today. Just came by because of anime.
Ehhhhh anime art is pretty old school.. Not cute.. like Onegai Teacher/Kanon (the old one)..

Btw I just want to say this again about the scanlation and Nanami's dialect: I really, really love how you translate Nanami's speech.

Spoiler

This is where we stay quiet and enjoy the ride, because manga is not supposed to follow logic.
Oh, plus mangaka keeps a lot of secrets from us.

Also.. anime episode 1 = manga volume 1.. this will be really fast paced and will go ahead of the manga at this pace.. whew..

Ok, They got me. I honestly did not expect that. Been a while since i burst out laughing  like that.

wtf-is-going-on.jpg

so whats going on now? the king sent out the assassins? For what purpose, a secret? 

I think it's actually that

Spoiler

Can anyone give me a short and explanation of what the hell is going on? I am honestly and legitimately confused by this entire arc.

So cute and hilarious!!!

This chapter made me laugh but the comments made me stop breathing

Purrnyan likes Pokemon, eh?

Would it please you to know that way back when, I named my first Honedge, eventually a Aegislash, Nanami?

Or that I named my second Honedge, eventually a Eviolite Doublade, Hakua?

Chapter 19 has given me newfound respect for popcorn. Countless lives were lost in it's creation, it brings men an women together, and it also makes little girls pregnant!!

By the way, where are the cute maids?  How could you people forgotten? 

I love Hakua already

Spoiler

Well, she certainly has unstoppably wild logic...

A 'berserking' imagination really...

xFpBdGu.png

Spoiler

This logic.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics