Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 286votes)

Orange Marmalade

Alt Names: alt 오렌지 마말레이드
Author: Seok-Woo
Artist: Seok-Woo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Orange Marmalade Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Orange Marmalade BG music New Window cinceprutie
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raws (spoilers) New Window Autumn
  • 138 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 487 Replies
Topic Seok Woo ask Webtoon Live to drop and remove OM New Window Rebral
  • 26 Replies
Topic You guys hate Sihoo now... New Window Fragile
  • 2 Replies
Topic Jaemin's Real Father Theory New Window techygal9
  • 11 Replies

922 Comments

My first thought when I saw "Orange Mermadele: Ch.119: Last Chapter" on my follow list:

Spoiler

Then after some mental preparation I read it... I feel sadness and happiness at the same time, happy as it is a happy ending, but I can't help feeling sad about it ending, I loved it and I'll really miss it.

If someone knows about a manga with a similar love story tell me, I need more of this!

Thank you.. It was a fun ride..

Wow, the ending was really "Meh". I'm actually surprised, I was hoping for something a little bit more flashier. Are all vampire romance mangas/manhwas supposed to have weird endings?

Anyways, thanks to the author for making it, and of course, to the scanlators for translating this for us. It was a fun ride.

But won't it be kinda dangerous if she ever loses her control because of the smell of Jae MIn's blood, like what happened in the early chapters. Her teeth was blunt then, but now that it's sharp there's nothing stopping her anymore.

So what if she ends up taking a bit of blood in a bit of hanky panky?  The redhead girl is fine.

But I do think it's neat in a way that after all the hints that they might end up with a blood-oriented relationship . . . they don't.

I sure hope that even though this story ended, it's not the end of this world.

I'd love to see a Si Hoo spin off with all that dark vampire stuff with vampire nobility prearranging marrages and underhanded and brutal politics (without any actual need for graphic violence). A prequel to see how Si Hoo became the way he is and a sequel about his return to that world (maybe even to change it for the better).

Also it'd be awesome to see the gang reappear in the later works. I always love to occasionally see the characters of previous works in the next one (and some hints as to what became of them afterwards).

The end seemed kinda rushed though. It felt like things would get worse before they could get better and not just resolve themselves like this...

And I'm dissappointed that we didn't get to see those "true" vampires, their cruel world and the kinds of vampires that'd deserve to be labeled as monsters, because they probably do exist. Well basically I just hoped to see much more of this world the author created before the story ended...

stefan-cryy.gif

Nice fangy smile ending there... but still, wish there was a bit more about Sihoo-Chaerin after that.

Somehow, I'm not very satisfied with this ending.

You'd think they'd use an upside down u.

An upside down "u" is the consonant "n."

But won't it be kinda dangerous if she ever loses her control because of the smell of Jae MIn's blood, like what happened in the early chapters. Her teeth was blunt then, but now that it's sharp there's nothing stopping her anymore.

I think it just means that Mari is confident enough that with Jae Min's help that will never be a problem.

In that last image at the concert..Mari's position changed from left to right lol nothing major but it stood out to me

Either way nice story and a good ending

i think its to show that Mari has stopped shaving down her teeth and embraced it.

No, you're right.  Technically, it's a "schwa" sound.  There's a lot of "schwa" in English but it doesn't have its own letter, so you see most of the vowels used for it.  Plus it seems to be an easy, lazy sound so often things that once were pronounced more definitely have just sort of slumped into "schwa" over the years.  Once you even think of it as its own sound you notice it all over the place.  Linguistics types use a funky upside down "e" to represent it.

You'd think they'd use an upside down u.

Honestly if it would have gone on any longer it would have just been the same story every arc. This is a decent enough end.

So what exactly happened with white hair and red head?

Good authors like to leave some parts left to the imagination to more or less leave a lingering thought, though I would say that part seemed a little thrown in.  I feel stories like this needs an epilogue rather than inclusion of that in the final chapter.

So what exactly happened with white hair and red head?

It was a good read with a nice ending but did They just do a tooth shinning ending o.0?.... I haven't seen one of those in years.

i think its to show that Mari has stopped shaving down her teeth and embraced it.

It was a good read with a nice ending but did They just do a tooth shinning ending o.0?.... I haven't seen one of those in years.

Wait... its over? Well, f**k. That's strange.... for one rare occasion I'm actually sad that a series exceeding 100 chapters ended.... I wish it were longer.

Spoiler
Still.... it was sweet. T^T

soooo many...feels

Separate isn't even pronounced with an e in that place, how do you get them mixed up? Ok, so it's not really a straight up "a" sound either, it's more of an "uh" sound (maybe that's just me?), but still.

No, you're right.  Technically, it's a "schwa" sound.  There's a lot of "schwa" in English but it doesn't have its own letter, so you see most of the vowels used for it.  Plus it seems to be an easy, lazy sound so often things that once were pronounced more definitely have just sort of slumped into "schwa" over the years.  Once you even think of it as its own sound you notice it all over the place.  Linguistics types use a funky upside down "e" to represent it.

Meanwhile . . . Ma Ri, knock 'em dead!  Woo!  K-Pop that joint until they're standing in the aisles waving their cell phones with pictures of lighters!

Good for Mari. If she did not go to the concert, she probably would not have fully recovered. Also nice to have Soori back. Too bad about her mom. Just wait till she heat what glasses did.

I am a proofreader myself for another group and I'd just like to say that if that is the only mistake that ASDF scans' Proofreader let slip by, then it is still an excellent job.  None of us are professional proofers.  We do this for fun and while we all try our hardest to do a perfect job, the occasional error is still going to be missed from time to time.

That being said...  As a proofer, I have found that the most common misspelled word that slips by many groups is still the word "separate" which a lot of people insist on spelling as "seperate."  I haven't seen that particular error here, I just feel this irrational need to mention it whenever I see an opportunity to do so.

I therefore repeat the mnemonic hint that my third grade teacher taught me fifty years ago:

"When spelling "separate," remember that there is "a rat" between "sep" and "e."

I know, and it's hardly the only thing they've let slip. I only mentioned it because it was a repeat offence over the course of several panels.

Separate isn't even pronounced with an e in that place, how do you get them mixed up? Ok, so it's not really a straight up "a" sound either, it's more of an "uh" sound (maybe that's just me?), but still.

hell yeah, love that blonde girl 

Well that was a shit ton of feels i just had to read through... happiness and sunshine on the way right!?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics