Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 288votes)

Ruler of the Land

Alt Names: alt นักรบครบสลึงalt Burning Blood Kanghoalt 熱血江湖alt Hiệp Khách Giang Hồalt 열강alt 열혈강호alt Le Maitre des lieuxalt Rexue Jianghualt Sabre et Dragonalt The Ruler of the Landalt Yeolhyeol Ganghoalt Yul Hyul Kang Hoalt Yulgangalt حاكم الأرض
Author: Jeon Geuk-Jin
Artist: Yang Jae Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance Romance
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Bi-Kwang is a handsome young warrior who becomes a drooling mess whenever he sees a pretty girl. Out on the road he meets an extraordinary swordfighter with no name who is searching for a legendary master warrior. Bi-Kwang promises to aid the swordfighter if he lets Bi-Kwang meet his beautiful sister. Of course, it turns out the swordfighter is the sister, Hwa-Rin Dahm, and she must switch identities to keep the plot moving along. Bi-Kwang is immediately smitten, and thus we have a triangle involving only two people.

This manhwa was made into a MMORPG.
Go to Ruler of the Land Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there a Novel version of this ? New Window Tricky
  • 4 Replies
Topic The Ruler of The Land Wiki New Window Mrvirus
  • 2 Replies
Topic This Series Needs More Love New Window Stagehand
  • 6 Replies
Topic Two thumbs up New Window mael.kamaluddin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Question? New Window salvatore
  • 2 Replies
Topic When people shoot beams... at least wait a little longer to decide New Window LockONN
  • 9 Replies

1481 Comments

513 in a nutshell
Spoiler

wait when did a genderbender tag get added to this... i dont believe i remember anything of that sort from the story but i mean, its been quite a ride

Hwa-rin has been crossdressing since the very beginning.

wait when did a genderbender tag get added to this... i dont believe i remember anything of that sort from the story but i mean, its been quite a ride

Geez i just found this and theres 15 more chaps till latest release I guess i better hibernate until something with 500+ chaps to binge T-T

Promise is he would help some1 who can use powers of both light and dark sects.  ie protagonist

No, no, I see a direction here.  Gradually, everyone tough from all the chapters before will show up, and when they're all there they'll grab the banquet hall of one of the whatsit god palaces and have a reunion.

This plot isn't going anywhere.

#after reading today's chapter #

"Gee, ya think so?"

This plot isn't going anywhere.

First the master of the brilliant god palace is Tony Stark now he is Dr. Frankenstein. What's next? He reveals that he's also Dracula?

We Resident Evil now?

Chapter Summary:
Shit be wack yo!

509:

Spoiler

this chapter(509) summary:
What? what! waht hawt thwa wath ahahwhawht WHAAATT???

cliffhanger.

I wonder what it is about these buns and hens that's supposed to be so frightening.

Didn't you know? That the buns of chicks have a dangerous mind controlling power over men?

I wonder what it is about these buns and hens that's supposed to be so frightening.

i wonder if there is anyone who are not object the long arc like i do?

marathon-ed through the whole 505 chapters and now i must wait for the next chapter...the torture

So now she gets brainwashed/mindfucked and will lead an army against the steppes with MC in the lead. Thus they will reunite on the battlefield fighting each other...

.... or please not...please let me be wrong! I don't want such a cliche storyline. -.-

Dat old arts...

its so... different

I predict he will go back to basics and use his ultimate strategy of running away, taunting his opponent, then launching perfectly timed attacks.

I wonder what happened to Han Bi Kwang, while he was unconcious.. And now he (perhaps) has an evil presence within him.

By the way the release was too short for me, i'm so sad because i have to wait another two weeks for the next release.

Can someone enlighten me and tell me why everybody is calming down everybody else? 

Spoiler

I mean, isn't he an opponent to face one way or another? is standing still and doing nothing will cause the opponent to lose?..just curious, we have seen so many opponent provoke him but still fought his best, but this time, he's even watching his beloved getting trashed in front of him...i'm just curious, that's all.

lol, do you even read? no offence though, they do say he seems different.

IIRC we've caught up with the official release. The manhwa itself is a bi weekly release. I don't know how long the delay between the official release and this scanlation. But most loket this is the latest Yui can find.

1-2 days delay at most after the raw is released, usually we do it as fast as we can.

Can someone enlighten me and tell me why everybody is calming down everybody else? 

Spoiler

I mean, isn't he an opponent to face one way or another? is standing still and doing nothing will cause the opponent to lose?..just curious, we have seen so many opponent provoke him but still fought his best, but this time, he's even watching his beloved getting trashed in front of him...i'm just curious, that's all.

Somebody out their who knows where can we read a raw for this? I mean the real site where the author post his latest work the origanal site i mean!!! Thank u i realy can't wait anymoremore for the updates to come out.

IIRC we've caught up with the official release. The manhwa itself is a bi weekly release. I don't know how long the delay between the official release and this scanlation. But most likely this is the latest You can find.
Somebody out their who knows where can we read a raw for this? I mean the real site where the author post his latest work the origanal site i mean!!! Thank u i realy can't wait anymoremore for the updates to come out.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics