Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 270votes)

Break Blade

Alt Names: alt ブレイクブレイドalt Broken Bladealt 破刃之劍alt Espada Rota
Author: Yoshinaga Yunosuke
Artist: Yoshinaga Yunosuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rygart Arrow is the only one in his world who lacks the inherent ability to power up quartz, the energy source that makes all of the machines run. Nevertheless, he’s pretty well connected. The King and Queen of his country of Krisna happen to be old college friends. But so is Zess, the guy who is leading the army of a neighboring kingdom in an attack on Krisna.

How did it comes to this? There’s little time to ponder the implications as an army in giant, mechanized battle suits attacks. Arrow just feels like he’s in the way – until he comes across a powerful, ancient mech that no one has yet to be able to figure out how to run. But his natural affinity for the suit’s operating mechanism may just turn Arrow into the most important player of all.
Go to Break Blade Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What comic comes before this one? New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest chapter New Window Coca
  • 18 Replies
Topic Manga -> Anime New Window Laurens D
  • 12 Replies

738 Comments

Break blade yeah give rygart the brake sometimes instead of the blade.
Fucking bitch ruin his shit.
Well there goes his peaceful life...
@viscoun I think Getsu meant whether the author is in hiatus or whether the release are slow, not the translation ;)
You guys seem to ressurect a lot of untranslated manga these days :D
Holy Shit! Can't Rygart take a break!?
They named the new golem after Lexus.... I don't know what to say anymore.
They named the new golem after Lexus.... I don't know what to say anymore.
@Getsu the raws are monthly, it's not a slow release on our part. The raws came out yesterday and we did them today.
Don't know if hiatus or just slow release...
Base on the tone of Zess when talking about Boderiaca, i think she is the daughter of Borcus and she joins the army, stole a golem and come to Kritina just to kill Rygarto.
we got the sygiin and rygart epic love moment and now that little dweeb ruined it? FIRE IN THE HOLE!
So the new girl is Borderica and she is from Athen with new Model of Artemis that is type-I.
THX Vistrans! Ch.57 is out on vistrans website
vistrans is still alive.
waiting rygart back to action -____-
@W1ldfir3:4. Little brother becomes new pilot

P.S: Let me get this straight as from what i comprehend from ch. 57 spanish chapter... Rygart is dismissed then meets Sigyn then Zess is asked to pilot the new Golem to go after a royalty or someone important which also coincidentally drops on Rygart & Sigyn... and Sigyn shielded Rygart from the Rock Debris and is knocked out cold.

Then i feel sorry for Rygart for the Missed Opportunity.
Well its about time she left the king and got with Rygart well they been together for 30 chapters and what do you no she gets knocked out and trouble arrives let them have some fuckin peace already damn... btw Sigyn looks sexy with her pigtails and cloths Rygart is a lucky bastard.
Yaaay, new chapter. Thank you!
Vistrans Scans (the group who did chapter 56) Has closed on August 14 So no more breakblade chapters!! Oh Noes!!!

We need to find a group that is willing to pick this project up! So if anyone has connections its time to use them.
Maybe he steals the delphine and joins the anti-magic group...?
thanks?.... more like they trying to save the little bit of soul he has left to try to keep him close to he was and not become, what all the ones that have been on a war know to well and I mean a real war not the fiction war a real war ether civil or other type, a mongrel or a monster people who is on a war becomes something else unable to leave in peace is very rare that ones you when trough something like that your don't change but ether way probably is not going to happen he will have to fight again now this is fiction and some how he probably will be ok real people does't have that luck.

I grow up on a civil war long over and seen what people become, is nice how the author is showing this kind side of things.

I love this series alot is good to see they still doing scalation on it, ty for the new chapter : D
    • Ncf likes this
So all that pain, mental frustration, lost of friends and killed so many enemies and that's the thanks they give to Rygart. No wonder that guy is loosing it.
    • Ncf likes this
Lol kind of mess up how I want rygart to get with sigyn even though she is marry to hoed. But I really hope rygart get something good out of this whole thing at the end of the story.even though it has tragedy I want rygart to get a happy ending
Don't remember anything now from this series it's been such a long release
It might be more like -
1. Fire Rygart
2. Dismantle Delphine but can't fully dismantle it
3. RygartxSigyn+Little Brother live on a farm
4. Sigyn and/or Little Brother dies by Athens or Orlando
5. Rygart rejoins the Krishna military
6. Goes on a ragin vengeance thus why the new title is titled "Chaos Hero"
7. Rygart either dies or someone saves him insanity and live happily ever after
finaly,hope so for rygart and his beloved get happy ending~XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series