Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 257votes)

Mahou Shoujo of the End

Alt Names: alt ฝ่าวิกฤตแม่มดวิปลาสalt Chica Mágica de el Finalt 魔法少女 of the endalt 魔法少女・オブ・ジ・エンドalt Garota Mágica do Fimalt Magical Girl Apocalypsealt Magical Girl of the End
Author: Sato Kentaro
Artist: Sato Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kogami Kii hates his normal everyday life and wishes for something to happen. One day in the middle of class, he looks out the window and sees his teacher’s head explode when a little girl hits it. He goes to the bathroom to calm himself, but when he gets back to the classroom, he finds most of his classmates killed by the same little girl…
Go to Mahou Shoujo of the End Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Story for Part 2(SPOILER) New Window Roxis
  • 1 Replies
Topic Predictions and Theories New Window sekirei07
  • 14 Replies
Topic Mahou Shoujo of the End Spoilers New Window Serabukai
  • 8 Replies

797 Comments

That was fantastic, the MC was good, he is only human so he would ignore things that will bring discomfort. As much as one wish he would stand up for his childhood friend.

Spoiler
I want mooooooooooooooooooooore.
@ KidCongo: now it should be at your reading list^^
sry guys, I had to upload the chapter again, we had a name wrong, now everything should be right.
School life in Japan is tough.
Too early to say if this is interesting or not. I like the art and the dolls are alright, but all the "omg what an average day" intros are really grating on my nerves. The only interesting part of that opening and the protagonist himself was when he totally ignored his old friend, but I'm worried the crisis will snap him out of that too.
Lol, it was magically scary.
@Meeles: actually there are 50 pages.... try reading it again.
I like it. Where are the pages from 29-onwards? Or is it just my computer?
I can see the MC and his bat doing some great things together.
I'm not sure how I should describe this manga but it is very interesting. Looking forward to it, and thankyou for roankun and Kiss Scans for releasing this.
"normal life is boring and I want change" sees childhood friend being bullied and then called out "I want my normal life" (after running away) xD
plz thank roankun, without him we couldn´t have done this release.
1 Rating:

The main character is a coward, a disgusting coward at that. He didn´t only ignore any girl getting bullied, he ignored his friend(childhood friend more or less).

I think is unforgivable for being the MC. I do hate Naruto, but I would prefer him over this pussy.
THAT, my friends, IS HOW YOU START A CHAPTER.
FRIGGIN CREEPY................... me gusta
Magical! ;D
Nooo Teaser!!!!
O_O

I wanna read
Might be interesting.
Wow, what a creepy first chapter. And I should say, a bloody one too.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics