Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Predictions and Theories

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

sekirei07

sekirei07

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
So after reading chapter 2 I began to run through all that has been presented so far.

1. The Magical Girl
As a magical being I would have to classify it as a Golem style being. It has only basic animal like intelligence given that it can't till when someone is faking death or for the fact its fighting style is rushing in and smashing. The fact that it can regenerate even from smashed head also points more to a Golem than say a familiar. Its magical abilities so far all point to necromancy in that it can create dead with its wand as well as revive the dead (self). It body is very frail considering a high school boy could completely obliterate its head with a single bat. Appears to be basically immortal so long as it has the wand so it needs to be separated from it. It's unknown as of yet if holding the wand is possible without ill effects considering undead can be created through direct contact with it.

2. The Zombies
Category B type zombies created through magical means by death by the wand used by the magical girl. It is unknown as of yet if zombies can be created by other zombies or only the magical girl can create them. Due to the magical nature of there creation, they don't have to follow the typical biological structure of normal zombies in regards to they can continue to move even with brain absent or spine being in tact (Example: one of the zombies who had a gapping hole in stomach could still move legs even though there would be no neural connection between it and legs)
Zombies behavior is similar to 28 days later "Rage Type" zombies in that they are not trying to feed to self preserve themselves nor are they slow. They are extremely powerful and fast with only interest in killing humans.

3. The Magical Circle in the sky
Could be one of three things: A seal, a summoning circle, or a dimensional portal. A summoning circle seems the least likely because of the cracks one can see on the circle at the end of chapter 2 which signifies something is being broken rather than created which hints to something from outside our realm is trying to get in.
In case of it being a Seal:
Questions are: Who broke the seal? Why break the seal? Was it broken from our side or there side? Does anyone exist on our side that can counter this?

In case of it being a dimensional portal:
Questions are: Who created it?, What do they want in our dimension?

Overview:
I notice people are saying its a lot like High school of the dead but there are some steep differences. First off is HSOTD had comedy relief in it where there is none here. Secondly its a LOT darker and is more Madoka style than anything. Thirdly, The zombies are vastly different than in HSOTD in creation and nature. Ultimately for a Zombie Apocalypse this one seems like total absolute hopelessness right off the bat but I actually feel it has more hope than any series so far. Because these zombies are formed from magic it ultimately means that if the source of the magic is cut off or destroyed, all the corpses will return to normal. Just the problem is who is behind all this...

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep
I'm thinking it's revenge of the shoddily-made dolls.

MasterFnarg

MasterFnarg

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUK
I'm pretty sure he won't complain about how dull his life is for the rest of the manga. Also, maybe through the mist is the demons or something? The usual enemies of mahou shoujo anyway and they will turn out to be good while the mahou are evil? Either that or its a scientist or the mahou shoujo world.

Edited by MasterFnarg, 06 September 2012 - 10:27 PM.

alcrowry

alcrowry

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSomewhere only we know
Seems like there's another type than those 3 sekirei07 mentioned before. It seems you can turn into a 'Magical' one without being dead (if you read the latest chapter) and still maintain the human look (and behavior, so far).

sekirei07

sekirei07

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
Well that was an interesting 5th chapter.So what we know now is:

1. The magical girls are indeed familiars to some stronger power.
2. They do have the capacity of communication to some extent as well as higher level thinking in that the can plan/react/trap/trick people using there magic in certain ways.
3. Each magical girl seems to only have one type of magic that it can utilize. (so far none have shown multiple abilities)
4. Direct contact with the magic won't turn you unless it kills you.

New Theory on Magical Girl Weakness
Noticing that the possession type MG couldn't adapt well with the blonde JK could be a important plot point. The MG prefers the body of a little girl over the JK which points to a few theories:

1. Comparing the JK to the child, what are similar? They are both female. What are different? JK has been shown to be a bully, mean, possibly a "Non-virgin" like the cop hinted at. Child for all we know has just shown to be a innocent child, So it could possibly point that MG's "prefer" or "need" something like "Innocence" for there magic to work. It also seems like the MG is draining the little girl of life as she manifests itself at the end. It brings to mind the concept of If one thinks of the general term of Magical Girl you get the idea of a young innocent girl who gains magical powers.

2. If "Innocence" is necessary for the MG, than it could possibly explain what they are doing. By killing the "innocent" people of the world, they are fueling there magic. It could possibly mean that everything that is going on is all a ritualistic sacrifice for a greater magic (The circle in the sky). What are they hoping to achieve by this is not know but could very well be such things like: A. Crossing over into our world. B. New power source for there magic. C. Cleansing the earth of all its evil by killing the filthy humans.

Well that's some ideas that I came up with so far about this latest chapter.

Hinanawi Tenshi

Hinanawi Tenshi

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationBatoto
Posted Image
Spoiler

sekirei07

sekirei07

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
So, looks like they are just golems without any level of actual intelligence and they are limited to one specific type of magic.

My thoughts on them collecting something along the lines of "Innocence" feels even stronger now. During the talk with policeman and the MG she mentioned "You would not have any trade value". The cop as we have seen in the past few chapters is completely corrupted and evil to the point of killing people himself. Because of these traits I think this is why he doesn't have any trade value for this "project" they are trying to achieve.

This makes me think that the MC's childhood friend would be of high value considering she is like a pure innocent not even hating her bullies kind of girl.

UEG Jarhead131

UEG Jarhead131

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
THis Might be a long shot after reading 7 chapters, but I think that the MCs childhood friend might have somthing to do with this whole thing. Now I'm not trying to piss anyone off by saying this, but to make a prediction. I think that she is too innocent, but again, it's a long shot, but I would like to read your thoughts on this Manga.

dark.chii

dark.chii

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

THis Might be a long shot after reading 7 chapters, but I think that the MCs childhood friend might have somthing to do with this whole thing. Now I'm not trying to piss anyone off by saying this, but to make a prediction. I think that she is too innocent, but again, it's a long shot, but I would like to read your thoughts on this Manga.

raws up to chapter 10 are on senmanga

Spoiler

DrkZero

DrkZero

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Reading the raws...

Spoiler

Edited by DrkZero, 16 April 2013 - 01:31 AM.

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep

I wonder if one of them creates the magical girls through bootstrap paradox. Maybe one of them got bit by a zombie or kept a magical wand in a pocket.

sekirei07

sekirei07

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

I wonder if one of them creates the magical girls through bootstrap paradox. Maybe one of them got bit by a zombie or kept a magical wand in a pocket.

Actually the foreshadowing was already revealed. Remember the cop (I forget his name) took the remains of that tiny magical girl (her dust?) with him and is still currently with him

Knight K

Knight K

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationCHILE, santiago

for the ones that already saw the last raw (ch 12 i think on senmanga)

Spoiler

sekirei07

sekirei07

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

Okay so now for another round of possible theories:

Who is Asuka?

Well let's look at the facts so far: Asuka know's Doctor Daddy, Doc is a World renown genius about diseases, humans have some level of magic potential depending.

Magical Virus Theory

Going off this I assume Asuka was a former patent of the Doctor's who was the origin of the MV but in the end he was unable to save her. She had a grudge to the world as she was sick and it wasn't fair (bla bla we all know this path) but before she died she was able to transfer her consciousness and the virus into his daughter and over the years began to influence her and at times of weak consciousness control the girls body to start preparing the a perfect world free of disease and shit where she can be truly happy etc. etc.

Lenii452

Lenii452

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 25 posts
  • LocationAustralia

So... how many of your theories have been debunked so far? :P

Posted Image
Our Website
Our Facebook