Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 257votes)

Mahou Shoujo of the End

Alt Names: alt ฝ่าวิกฤตแม่มดวิปลาสalt Chica Mágica de el Finalt 魔法少女 of the endalt 魔法少女・オブ・ジ・エンドalt Garota Mágica do Fimalt Magical Girl Apocalypsealt Magical Girl of the End
Author: Sato Kentaro
Artist: Sato Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kogami Kii hates his normal everyday life and wishes for something to happen. One day in the middle of class, he looks out the window and sees his teacher’s head explode when a little girl hits it. He goes to the bathroom to calm himself, but when he gets back to the classroom, he finds most of his classmates killed by the same little girl…
Go to Mahou Shoujo of the End Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Story for Part 2(SPOILER) New Window Roxis
  • 1 Replies
Topic Predictions and Theories New Window sekirei07
  • 14 Replies
Topic Mahou Shoujo of the End Spoilers New Window Serabukai
  • 8 Replies

797 Comments

Since the content, will someone, or some thug, bang the heroine? Or will she killed before losing her virginity? lol just askin nicely.
This is awesome, and the main female is adorable.
Best shit ever!!!!!
With HotD on hiatus, this one is filling up the gap in my heart!!!!
@ Mark Acosta

High School of the Dead - Magical Girl Edition
looks like highschool of the dead.
The MC's moment of cowardice wasn't the unexpected, violent, and gruesome death of everyone in classroom. Without any real life experience or some kind of training(military, police, self-defense), that reaction was natural.
The cowardly moment was not helping his friend who was being bullied before that. He had options like stepping in or getting a teacher to break it up. Hell, seeing the person outside the building getting killed and not saying anything was also cowardice. To sum it all up he was indifferent to the plight of others which is cowardice of the worst type.
I can't decide whether I like this or not. I am normally not one for killing and everything, but the CHF lived. That's like an automatic plus for me.
A wild wall of text appears!

@FakeHero: I don't think I'm such a bad person, but I won't project my morality into fiction if it gets in the way of the protagonist being interesting. Good qualities, bad qualities, I'll take either as long as they at the very least set him apart from this annoying "normal highschool boy" cliche. I mean, look at the synopsys of every other anime nowadays. "____ ____ is a normal highschool boy until ____". There's reasons this trope is so popular, but I can't stand it anymore. I'd prefer an asshole or a coward by a long shot.

But that's "interesting". "Relatable" is a whole different matter. Giving your characters uncomfortable flaws does not make them relatable just like that. I'm retracting what I said about realism earlier. Running from bullying is quite realistic, but forgetting an old friend's plight so easily and calling it normal is indeed a stretch (or at least plain horrible). And more importantly, his attitude towards the other girl is jarringly different from the rest of his personality, even if that personality is breaking down under the circumstances the second time they meet. I don't buy that he could act the way he did. If the contrast is intentional and he actually has such messed up priorities, that's interesting, but I'm blaming it on sloppy writing for now. He's not very relatable either way (unless you're also an asshole or poorly written).

And you're right about blood and gore, of course. "Inappropriate for kids" can be quite far from "mature", at worst even opposite. But I don't see anyone claiming otherwise here so why bring that up?

@kaze343: Kamisama no Iutoori, right? I thought of it too.
Spoiler
I am following this until it dies.
reminds me a lot of another school one. Gods Children is what they end up being called. at least the ones that survive.
Posted ImageHoly...
Spoiler
Holly... That was scary...
*No edit button

Sorry forgot to add, IMO.

But serious wow, I know we´re bastards covered in bastards inside. But we´re talking about friend here. F.R.I.E.N.D, not your common schoolmate that you almost never have spoken to. Glad I´m not your friend then.
I´m VERY surprised that people can relate to him being a coward (well, he does get some balls later). But I thought that we all had enough of weak MCs (yes, again, he does not stay a pussy for long). Meh, I´m just kinda disturbed that japanese comic writers have nailed that your average otaku does feel like a pussy.......explains alot.

Anyways, haven´t gotten better after reading the real chapter. The bloody pantyshot was uneeded.

And no, blood/gore does not result directly make it intelligent/mature manga.
Yay, another bloody manga to satiate my needs :D This looks very promising, and creepy ;p Let's hope the MC's bat can handle a few more hits.
Meh...in my opinion the wrong girl survived. Should have been the other one.
High School of the Magical. Now with less breasts, less zombies, and an MC/heroine relationship swap.
what is this i dont even
:D MAGICAL!
Finally the full first chapter.

Now, that's what I called 'bloody'.

Judging by the last page, I assumed there's more than one 'killer-doll' in the school?
Oh wait, didn't notice his fist shaking. Yeah, okay, I guess it's just realism. The way he released the fist and walked on was nice too, now that I look at it.
But I was kinda hoping he'd at least be an asshole.
the reaction of the MC when he saw how they bullied his childhood friend was good. His decision was realistic (maybe too realistic because as a reader you nearly always want the chars to do the "right" thing) but it was also shown that there was a part of him, that didn't want to cowardly look away (his shaking fist) so there is potential that he might get "better".
@_@ seriously creepy
@Supreme_Lurker_Primo: its actually the guy saying "tsukune..? you are alive?" its not her.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics