Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

So this is finally getting smothered with a pillow. Took them long eoung.

+1

BTW, Just noticed a chapter hole. I guess another scanlator took their chapters and went home. What's up with so many female demographic focused groups doing that?

Well many shoujos give the ntr vibe many times, the usual: girl is in love with the good guy but before he realizes it the bad guy stoles her with some actions that you can't call rational .Ok i haven't read this yet because of all the comments but i guess the plot must go like this. Can sb tell me if this is a happy ending please ?

Is there anything between 72 and 73.1 or is that the next chapter?

Just want to notify people that there is a English translated version available of chapter 73 done by a fan of the manga who can't even read Japanese and still did quite a good job as the sentences fit what is happening and are easy to read.

Sadly I don't know the source and therefor have no one to really credit, but it is out there. And based on the reception of the translation there may also be a translation of the final chapter.

Just wanted to get this out here :)

Thank you! *-*

Just want to notify people that there is a English translated version available of chapter 73 done by a fan of the manga who can't even read Japanese and still did quite a good job as the sentences fit what is happening and are easy to read.

Sadly I don't know the source and therefor have no one to really credit, but it is out there. And based on the reception of the translation there may also be a translation of the final chapter.

Just wanted to get this out here :)

So this is finally getting smothered with a pillow. Took them long eoung.

Just... no. First half was great, but I read it a long time ago and might not remember all of the details.

Spoiler

+1

BTW, Just noticed a chapter hole. I guess another scanlator took their chapters and went home. What's up with so many female demographic focused groups doing that?

I swear this story has been all about Hisame, he needs help.  He wants everyone to be as miserable as him.  I feel the author will pull a sad Hisame and couple him with Mami to be there for him.

I saw a pic of the mangaka for this she's kinda cute....

they could say which group is doing the 71 and 73 chapters, right? ;x

You might want to visit their website, they have posted an explanation titled "Quick Update" on March 29, 2015

https://aocnugget.wordpress.com/2015/03/29/quick-update/

Chapter 71 raws can be found in the raw download section, 73 will be posted later today.

i would like to know japanese... ;p but ty...

Just... no. First half was great, but I read it a long time ago and might not remember all of the details.

Spoiler

This could have probably been one of the best shoujos that a shounen fan like myself would have enjoyed but nope mangaka just made it shit.

This could have been good had it ended bout 30 chapters ago

Preach bro

This could have been good had it ended bout 30 chapters ago

ok but, do you know where we can find the chapter 71 and 73 then? ;x

Chapter 71 raws can be found in the raw download section, 73 will be posted later today.

You might want to visit their website, they have posted an explanation titled "Quick Update" on March 29, 2015

ok but, do you know where we can find the chapter 71 and 73 then? ;x

This manga has become so horrible, even the translators are skipping to end this torture.

BASICALLY!! LOL but its ending next chapter anyways, prepare for lot's of unanswered questions ._.

chapter 71???????????????????????

This manga has become so horrible, even the translators are skipping to end this torture.

chapter 71???????????????????????

Dear scanlators, do you plan on upload chapter 71 soon? 

Thanks in advance for your hard work :D

It is normal. Besides, if you put it like that, you are basically doing the same thing, rooting for your favourite character while crapping on the others.

I know, that's why it's so funny when they try to convince you the other person is bad.

Before it was, Mami needs to grow up and let Shigure be himself.  Also Akira is nasty sticking to his cousin like that.

After Akira and Mami get rejected, Mami and Akira are so cool, I like them better.

I have not read this manga for like a year to pile it up, just to end with a cliff hanger. -_-

Akira is the best character so far in manga.  I can't believe how much people was crapping on this guy because everyone wanted Yukina to be with Shigure.  I want Akira to be happy with whoever, Yukina and Shigure to split-up and go separate ways.

It is normal. Besides, if you put it like that, you are basically doing the same thing, rooting for your favourite character while crapping on the others.

Finally something hapenned

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics