Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 191votes)

Apocalypse no Toride

Alt Names: alt アポカリプスの砦alt Festung der Apokalypsealt Fort of Apocalypsealt Fortress of the Apocalypsealt قلعه آخرالزمان
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Inabe Kazu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What can you do when you're mistakenly accused for murder? Nothing. You just go to prison. Lucky you; your inmates are some of the biggest cutthroats in the prison. Seriously, you are lucky. Especially when zombies attack.
Go to Apocalypse no Toride Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Apocalypse" and 11 other manga to be published on Crunchyroll New Window Shamune
  • 2 Replies
Topic zombie New Window Demonkonga
  • 7 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window Dafortminor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Regarding Volume 3 New Window Dafortminor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Volume 3 Release Date New Window Dafortminor
  • 1 Replies

373 Comments

A random hottie has appeared! /like

Even without the necessary organs!

lololololol.

It's true love man! Even after Maeda grew up Bokor still has a hard on for him. XD

Even without the necessary organs!

So the super zombie used to be Maeda's childhood molester, which explains why he was so fixated on Maeda?

It's true love man! Even after Maeda grew up Bokor still has a hard on for him. XD

"46 remain"

I assume the next arc will be about Maeda insisting on saving Captain (presumed, I don't see a rank insignia anywhere on her non-standard uniform) McBigTits from the inevitable gang rape despite the obvious dangers of being KoS by the entire prison population.

YES! BOOBS!

So the super zombie used to be Maeda's childhood molester, which explains why he was so fixated on Maeda?

About the bokor odd fixation on Maeda, i wonder if it has to do with what made Maeda different from the other people from the beginning of the story : him being in prison but being innocent of any crime.

The other guys in this prison and even Maeda's friends are no innocent at all some of them even committed murder.

And re-reading the start of the serie i ran on this page and i didn't paid attention to what Noiman said at the time :

http://vatoto.com/read/_/107390/apocalypse-no-toride_v1_ch1_by_vendetta-scans/29

But after all what happened when we saw that the bokor had that strange asexual angel-like appearance, i start to wonder if there's not a hint of something after all going on along the zombie outbreak.

Can't wait to read more

They assumed the infection is weak because it tried to infect Maeda with blood contact. The bite might not be even enough infect him but cutting the arm off just makes sure. 

never watch the walking dead??

What the fuck is the point of chopping off his hand or arm at this point when he already spent several minutes running around (i.e. causing his blood to circulate like crazy)? Shōnen logic. Speaking of which, why is this categorized as Seinen? What is wrong with you people? This is being serialized in Shōnen Rival.

They assumed the infection is weak because it tried to infect Maeda with blood contact. The bite might not be even enough infect him but cutting the arm off just makes sure. 

Spoiler

Yes, ma'am!

What the fuck is the point of chopping off his hand or arm at this point when he already spent several minutes running around (i.e. causing his blood to circulate like crazy)? Shōnen logic. Speaking of which, why is this categorized as Seinen? What is wrong with you people? This is being serialized in Shōnen Rival.

Even if they did chop his whole arm I believe there was enough time for him to be fully infected so I'm guessing, if he adquired the same traits, he'll probably be able to regrow what was chopped.

super spoiler

Spoiler

I like Maeda , but that was suck a noob mistake 

Hope he's not a righty. Might make things harder for him in the long run...

Yeah, that's certainly "only" the arm (poor kid that will hurt as hell), the guy is the MC after all and there's still a lot of potential in the story for him especially with those many unanswered questions on why the Bokor was so much targetting him.

I hope the next incoming character will give some hints at what is really that creature, and is there more of them ?

They obviously just cut his arm off or something.

They only took his arm off or probably just the hand. That's my guess.

What a TWIST and Hawt Chick~

Of course the only thing people are looking forward to are some titties, screw the storyline

Dear God, this keeps getting better and worse each time.

Well , it was about time :D

OH SHIT. Can't wait to see the girl on the cover page.... SEXY

I'm taking a guess but in the next volume maeda gets bitten

are you a wizard OAO

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics