Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 191votes)

Apocalypse no Toride

Alt Names: alt アポカリプスの砦alt Festung der Apokalypsealt Fort of Apocalypsealt Fortress of the Apocalypsealt قلعه آخرالزمان
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Inabe Kazu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What can you do when you're mistakenly accused for murder? Nothing. You just go to prison. Lucky you; your inmates are some of the biggest cutthroats in the prison. Seriously, you are lucky. Especially when zombies attack.
Go to Apocalypse no Toride Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Apocalypse" and 11 other manga to be published on Crunchyroll New Window Shamune
  • 2 Replies
Topic zombie New Window Demonkonga
  • 7 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window Dafortminor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Regarding Volume 3 New Window Dafortminor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Volume 3 Release Date New Window Dafortminor
  • 1 Replies

373 Comments

The first woman in the series is probably going to get raped, infected and then killed. Well done.

Isn't there a saying for something like this...'Beware the evil that greets you with a smile' or something like that.

what i would have done is have the bazooka pointed at the "soldiers" when they arrive and force them to disarm or be blown to pieces.

Afterwords, handcuff them and put them in cells.

One by one, interrogate them for the truth.

Still wondering what's going on with the dog-like human zombies in comparison to the regular ones, and why was the Bokor not controlling them

As for the dog-life infected they seemed to be working on their own pack mentality (hence the dog shape). When Bokor was still around he was more in control of the rest of the infected that retained more human form sort of like an ant colony with the drones doing only what the queen demands when she's nearby, but doing general busy work when they're away from her. Also since Bokor was using sound the dog-like infected may have taken offense to the frequency he emitted. W/e the reason we know that infected mutations aren't all buddy buddy and if you can get two groups of superior infected to fight each other you can pick them off from afar after they've messed each other up.

Also maybe ant colony isn't the best way to see Bokor and other infected because the way the mass moved around him I'd say more like an amoeba or other microorganism with Bokor at the nucleus.

I feel that these "military guys" are more like the Monolith from S.T.A.L.K.E.R than real military...

there's too much happiness in one shot to be true. let's see how much it will last and what kind of horror is waiting for them.

I don't trust that woman one damn bit.

I hope this kid can get cured or relived of his nightmares though:

Spoiler

The only cure his son will have, its just a bullet on his head. We all know it's a trap, only a woman can manipulate a bunch of men, only with boobs or "moe"

If they're legit military guys (the long hair for the woman and her silly outfit hints at a "no") her lies with the phone calls could still mean they're on their own and there's no more structured organisation anymore in case the virus has gone worldwide.

Still wondering what's going on with the dog-like human zombies in comparison to the regular ones, and why was the Bokor not controlling them

DON'T TRUST THEM .BECAUSE . Zombie Apocalypse survival in manga 101 : MILITARY EITHER ALL DEAD , or drinking tea and coffe in their base or laughing as how their's experimenting of biological weapons works . THEY DON'T SAVE YOU . (like in real life ) 

Spoiler

I hope so too, but just looking at that kid it's kinda obvious that there is no cure.

Or those dog/human things, if you were turned into that would you even want to be 'cured'?

However, I wonder how much of this is true? They're lying with the phone calls. Meanwhile, that one guy's reaction to the pile of dead is pretty extreme and gives possible credence to them developing a cure, but that could be part of an act or a lie told to lower-ranking officers. For what reason, I don't know. Also, is the infection strictly contained to Japan? If so, why? I know Japan's an island nation, but you'd expect the virus to spread a little further due to people traveling and such.

It could be he's just unhappy at how the bodies were disposed of in general (for religious or sanitation reasons) or it could be a hint that piling infected bodies leads to Bad Things (remember the human-dogs at the JSDF base? Never did learn what caused those, maybe being next to a pile of infected bodies stewing under the sun isn't healthy). Personally I think it's the latter, because I interpreted that expression as fear rather than anger.

Spoiler

It was definitely suspicious as shit. The UN would never mobilize so fast!

Roy Mustang live in japan and is the head commander of the army.

Comment full of win.

Based on this chapter, she might be a fake military officer. Since it's an all-boys' prison, sending a beautiful woman would be much more likely to gain their trust and favor than some crotchety old man.

However, I wonder how much of this is true? They're lying with the phone calls. Meanwhile, that one guy's reaction to the pile of dead is pretty extreme and gives possible credence to them developing a cure, but that could be part of an act or a lie told to lower-ranking officers. For what reason, I don't know. Also, is the infection strictly contained to Japan? If so, why? I know Japan's an island nation, but you'd expect the virus to spread a little further due to people traveling and such.

Overall, adding the UN into the mix just gives this some really interesting dimensions and new possibilities.

Of course the female officers are deployed wearing short shorts and knee-high boots. That's how the military works right.

I guess you guys are just having woman withdraw just like the prison boys because I'm not sure how anyone can find her hot looking at those torpedoes stapled to her chest.

Roy Mustang live in japan and is the head commander of the army.

Of course the female officers are deployed wearing short shorts and knee-high boots. That's how the military works right.

I guess you guys are just having woman withdraw just like the prison boys because I'm not sure how anyone can find her hot looking at those torpedoes stapled to her chest.

Meh, this manga is whack.

epic chapter

Read the raws and here it goes VERY predictable happy ending.

Spoiler

How do they

Spoiler
Not really happy ending now is it?

Read the raws and here it goes VERY predictable happy ending.

Spoiler

Spoiler

@Hakashi57

She finally SHOWS UP XD

Nice bod too. 

never watch the walking dead??

i don't think you could use the reasonin behind the virus infection in every type of zombie apocalypse themes manga, movie etc

after all, the author is different right ?

You know... I'm kind of getting tired of really badly drawn mega boobs.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics