Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 484votes)

Spirit Circle

Alt Names: alt スピリットサークルalt 魂环alt 魂環alt Ruh Çemberi
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuuta Okeya is a normal 14-year-old boy, except for the fact that he has the ability to see ghosts. A cute girl transfers into his class one day, but acts particularly aggressive towards him. This girl called Kouko Ishigami is followed around by a ghost called East. Fuuta tries to get along with her but ends up failing after she sees the birthmark he usually keeps covered. She then declares him as her enemy, his birthmark as a cursed brand and claims they have a long history, while talking about reincarnation. Who is this girl and how are they connected?
Go to Spirit Circle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Concluding thoughts... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 5 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Spirit Circle New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic To conclude... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 0 Replies
Topic Honest Thoughts New Window CPainter307
  • 0 Replies
Topic Wow, just , marvellous New Window WaterlyWinds
  • 5 Replies

530 Comments

This , THIS!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

I hope there are more in the extras of volume.

That was the volume extra.

This , THIS!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

I hope there are more in the extras of volume.

Nice! Would be great to see afterword as well.
Wow, two months and Crunchyroll STILL doesn't have have chapter 45. Someone in the arrangement drop the ball? Or perhaps holding it back?
Unixmanga. nl has all the chapters. I haven't read them so I can't vouch for quality, but they are available.

wtf happened to the 20 chapters missing

Considering the quality gap between pre-CR (especially Vann chapters which is just downright literature at some part)  and post-CR (which is not bad, but just too sterile and rather mediocre), I can understand why some people here become angry and spew some salt (I'm too, taste that salt). Not to mention the splitting of spread page when Mizukami used them as crucial tool to deliver the message and emotion that he want. For groups that used official license and took money for it, they really do a poor job at what they supposed to do.

Do you know what's the worst? It's the feel when you want to support something you love but in doing so you hurt yourself because the one who gives the chance at it couldn't do the best job and you know that it could be better. That feeling when a illegal translation doing a better job than a paid one. That feeling when you buy a physical copy that actually hurts the art of the mange because of poor printing quality (I don't live in the US by the way). I'll probably just download all the chapters and import all the volume from Japan once the sixth come out. 

I deeply look forward to whatever Epilogue chapter Mizukami adds to the end of the Tankobon.  ^_^ 

Spoiler

"You weren't registered on batoto when crunchyroll started so fuck you"

That's some good reasoning. That's why your opinion doesn't matter.

Can you read? Are you capable of that? Batoto isn't even that old, and my account is no older than his. Please try to think for half of a second before you go and act stupid on the internet. His profile page has a line about not being needlessly rude on the internet, which is what I was referring to.

"your opinion doesn't matter" because you have no reading comprehension? You don't even know my opinions, you can't even be bothered to make sense of a single sentence.

That was a great ending, this author really knows how to wrap it all up. This one is just a little behind lucifer and biscuit hammer in terms of best ending for the author. 

"Planet crushing esper"

I love cross-reference so much.

Why label complete? Still one chapter left?

I have some bad news for you bud. It's over. Epilogue might come out in the tankobon release, but as for the official chapters, this is it. If there is an epilogue, it'll come out in June.

Follow your own profile page. I've been following this scene for more than a decade. I was around when crunchyroll began. You weren't.

"You weren't registered on batoto when crunchyroll started so fuck you"

That's some good reasoning. That's why your opinion doesn't matter.

Why label complete? Still one chapter left?

"Mutant fused" is a bit of a mistranslation, but it's Yazen.

oh right. totally forgot about him. only tried to think about MCs only and missed him lol

anyone know who is the mutant fused scholar priest reference is from?

im guessing planet crushing esper is from biscuit hammer and white god's child is Senya from Sengoku Youko.

Kouko sure is manly during the end lol

"Mutant fused" is a bit of a mistranslation, but it's Yazen.

anyone know who is the mutant fused scholar priest reference is from?

im guessing planet crushing esper is from biscuit hammer and white god's child is Senya from Sengoku Youko.

Kouko sure is manly during the end lol

In terms of quality Funi and the other streaming sites are even worse.

Which is why you can just support the people who have been bringing you these things out of their desire to share enjoyable things with their countrymen for free, and when you find a series enjoyable, contribute directly to it by buying original books, dvds or merch through the online retailers that actually do a valuable service for us in bringing info on merch we would never see on our own and give a direct link to actually supporting the industry.  Don't attribute that to licensing sites like crunchyroll, they watch scanlation groups and snipe things that get popular, and do very little for the industry.

The english physical magazine translators actually used to have a pretty decent service (and some still do), and way back before fast internet companies like Funi did good things, but nowadays their service has degraded significantly.

Personally, I don't think you have a single clue of what you're talking about.  "...or the owners"

Follow your own profile page. I've been following this scene for more than a decade. I was around when crunchyroll began. You weren't. And did I say anything about source driven DMCAs? No.

As for the merits of any DMCAs and the "legality" of what goes on here, I've given a huge amount more money to the japanese entertainment industry than I would have without the scanlation scene, and I've certainly consumed a much greater quantity of media than I would have without them, and that effect trickles down to the people who don't follow things as they get scanned either, because aforementioned licensing companies watch forums and snipe things that get popular in the west.

I've also found that these are trends that persist across the community to greater and lesser degrees. Not everybody spends hundreds or thousands of dollars a year on plamo or figma, but many people buy at least a couple books or prints or simple wearable things from their favorite series, and for the authors and artists that feel personal gratification from other people enjoying their work, finding out that they have fans even in foreign countries is often something they like.

And as licensing companies try to shut all that down for profits without actually giving a damn about the industry that they use for money, the people that enjoy spreading the love will continue to do so for free and often include a "if you enjoyed this series, please buy the books online" message at the end, because they actually care. Feel free to continue consuming what they put out while simultaneously defending companies that screwed them and tried to stop them, and they'll continue ignoring people like you and doing the service they have been for the love of the works and the gratification of sharing an enjoyable thing with another person that also enjoys it.

WOA there, ace, calm down. I'm not the one who pays Crunchyroll, and couldn't even if I wanted to. I just support the industry by buying the occasional manga volume that meanders on through my local bookstore.

No personal offense intended, I just hate the hell out of crunchyroll.

Spoiler

So many references!

Yo and their feet are 4 elements, water, wind, fire, and earth!

Spoiler

And for one time, for god´s sake, let Nono win, Fuuta and Kouko have so many lives ahead to be together and make Rune and East wish reality but for Nono this her only chance in all the cycle of death and rebirth to be with Fuuta.

Isn't it implied that Nono already 'won' once already though? In Fuuta's past life as Fuuko, at least...

Is this the end? Aw.

Spoiler

Yeah, but they are inside the table, I was only calling those 4 because they are outside the table, watching and taking care of things.
And for one time, for god´s sake, let Nono win, Fuuta and Kouko have so many lives ahead to be together and make Rune and East wish reality but for Nono this her only chance in all the cycle of death and rebirth to be with Fuuta.

where are the missing chapters or rather whats with the new chapters

well, thats a wrap. i hope you mofos enjoyed the ride as much as i did.

Satoshi always delivers, another 10/10 serie done and gone. I'll read it again from the beginning starting tomorrow, this manga deserves so much attention and so many feelings it's unreal. Effin' hell Mizukami, just go and meddle with our Universe already!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics