Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 484votes)

Spirit Circle

Alt Names: alt スピリットサークルalt 魂环alt 魂環alt Ruh Çemberi
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuuta Okeya is a normal 14-year-old boy, except for the fact that he has the ability to see ghosts. A cute girl transfers into his class one day, but acts particularly aggressive towards him. This girl called Kouko Ishigami is followed around by a ghost called East. Fuuta tries to get along with her but ends up failing after she sees the birthmark he usually keeps covered. She then declares him as her enemy, his birthmark as a cursed brand and claims they have a long history, while talking about reincarnation. Who is this girl and how are they connected?
Go to Spirit Circle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Concluding thoughts... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 5 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Spirit Circle New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic To conclude... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 0 Replies
Topic Honest Thoughts New Window CPainter307
  • 0 Replies
Topic Wow, just , marvellous New Window WaterlyWinds
  • 5 Replies

530 Comments

shouldnt it be third life not fourth?
    • luk likes this
Lol video games
i should let them pile up, one chapter is never enough
God I love this series. Every time I read a new chapter, I'm amazed all over again at just how good it is.

Thanks to Duralumin for sharing this gem with us.
noticed that the spirit circle on the splash page in chapter one counts to 7 for each. 1 is in arabic numerals, 3 is japanese (pretty sure), 5 is in roman numerals, but don't recognize the others. anyone? (guessing this means they're currently on #8)
I can't believe I missed this story for so long. Even though I love Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer. I am really digging the story so far.
@Phaaze - it's probably not a 180 degree change from how she actually IS - it's only a 180 degree change from how she usually ACTS. We don't know yet, but I think it's a safe bet that she's actually much more sensitive than she lets on, and that was a *peek* at that side of her.
Man...,good one there :P
refreshing. thats a good word for this manga. characters feel very real, and fighting takes a back seat to the story. This is the same author of Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, and you feel that same enthrallment in the character history, though more literally in this one.
And none of you comment on how her spirit circle is up to 5 flame now '_ '

Since it seems that each past viewed affect the character's personality a bit, I guess the 5th one she viewed was a rather weak willed character or something.
She cries? Wow, what a complete 180 from how she usually is - was expecting Fuuta to get roflstomped after seeing her panties.
Thanks for the fast release! Mizukami's manga is too damn good to be released monthly. It makes me crave for more.
Mizukami too strong.
I'm really interested in seeing Fortuna's life. Seems like a pretty cool dude.
This is just too good.
GODDAMMIT. Mizukami is just too damn good. TOO DAMN GOOD.

And I love that she cries about the panties. Any other female MC would've knocked him into his next three lives.
the story interplay, toooo gooood >_<
here's hoping for:
Spoiler
Urgh, I can no longer deal with a single chapter a month. I'll be back in like six months.
this is starting to remind me of lucifer and the biscuit hammer, with the girl who'll have her love unrequited.
Ok, he see her panties then she.......cries? Wait, what happened to her tough girl act?
I really like the idea that people most dear to you, accompany you again even if you start a new life, of course with the exception of an occasional or painful bloody end
A girl's tears...man's greatest downfall
Fuuuuu-

Why your manga so good Satoshi? It's not fair dammiiittt
This seals it. Mizukami Satoshi is my favorite mangaka now. Dude has breadth in story.

I can't wait for 2 more days!
Really enjoying this manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics