Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 82votes)

Duction Man

Alt Names: alt ダクションマンalt Dakushonmanalt Dulion Manalt 超偶经纪人alt In the World of Entertainment Duction Man
Author: Inokuma Shinobu
Artist: Inokuma Shinobu
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ogi Juugo, a construction worker, separated himself from the the entertainment world long ago. He has a loving girlfriend called Misa Tsukahira, but when he finds out the truth about her, he decides to turn his world upside down.

--Based on Chapter One.
Go to Duction Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Characters and Terms New Window Kalladin
  • 3 Replies

208 Comments

Jugo is such a magnificent man. Even I can't stop myself from falling in love with him. He's a lot better than most main characters in a similar story.
So senpai guy is misunderstanding duction man
DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN XD
ch10 is an interesting opening to the next set of issues.
Both the guy's team and the girl's team has serious faces^^
rather miracle -.- like it ^^
Oh....Mi.....God

It's an UPDATE!!!
where's my weekly dose?! I need it.....now....
I think it refers to a shortened version of production -
Anyway I really like the mc - he is a badass.
And I he is really married but having to keep it a secret and all is bound to set them up for some issues but I think they will still love each other.
Photo
lazybumhobo
Dec 08 2012 06:31 AM
Juugo just trolling in this chapter
wtf's a duction man again?
I thought Juugo will tell him to not mess with him because he is a

Spoiler

LOL

is it just me or Juugo have facial similarities with Shun from countach
I'd rather have this be my weekly (daily if possible) release rather than Naruto tbh
There are some mangas best to read every volume, plus one chapter in one go... This is one.
First Rule of Harem: Protect your Harem......Check
I have a feeling they're gonna add a harem tag soon, cause Jugo will have all the girls he will manage fall for him. ;)
Chapter 9 is out and well since I haven't seen an update for so long that I forgot he was about to
Spoiler
I might have some sh*t in my eyes, but I can't find this anywhere on VIscans project page...
Not even in the "dropped" section ?
Moar please...... ;__;
LOL, he cant get it up..No need to beat him up Jugo you already won! but if jugo still wants to i have no complains
I can't believe her "regular" manager, who should be emasculated and sent to a brothel in a less than civilized 3rd world country. He sends her, along with the newest manager, to do a production with someone he knows is a pervert and a yakuza. This man is feces of epic proportions.
23rd floor ? Maybe he should just throw the old impotent trash though the window then uh ?
I cracked up at chapter 3... epic trolling!
I'm really happy with the sudden influx of new chapters...but does it really have to stop at a cliffhanger? Posted Image
jesus vis-scans is pumping out the chapters.

Thanks a lot!
Oh my god that poor Door, bad Jugo that door was only doing its job. Now who do you think is going to have to inform his wife the knob and his two kids woodie jr and peep hole.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics