Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 186votes)

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.

Alt Names: alt And That's Why I Can't Do Erotic Stuffalt だから僕は、Hができない。alt เพราะฉะนั้นผมจึง H มากไม่ได้alt Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinaialt Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.alt 그래서 나는 H를 할 수 없다alt 所以我才只能做魔法师
Author: Tachibana Pan
Artist: Okagiri Shou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kaga Ryosuke, a helplessly romantic teenager, was walking in the rain when he sees a beautiful girl with red eyes drenched in the rain. Everyone was avoiding her, but Ryosuke was taught to treasure women so he offered his help by letting her dry off at his home. Ryosuke can't imagine that this mysterious girl would stab him in the chest and leave him to die… Or did she? Who is this pretty girl and what does she want with him?

adaptation of the light novel series written by Tachibana Pan with illustrations by Katsurai Yoshiaki

Spin-off:

> Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. ~Caesar no Bonnou~
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dakara-boku-wa-h-ga-dekinai-caesar-no-bonnou-r12303 )
Go to Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter division for volumes New Window Aravien
  • 1 Replies
Topic Anime Adaptation New Window Rakurai Amatsu
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 0 Replies

303 Comments

Spoiler

111ia7n.gif

So little Lisara in this one :C

HAPPY 5 YEARS VILLAGE IDIOT!!!!!

QAHTUUM.png?1

it's too short...

Too short to develop plot, too long for fan service

Japan endorses big breasts....

Fans: "I love them big and juicy, holmes!"

Japan endorses small breasts....

Fans: "Flat as a pancake the way to go!"

nobody thinks for themselves....

Me? I dont like them overly huge, but i dont want them literally non-existant either. Lisara is best with small breasts, imo. Anything else would look weird. As with certain other characters and bigger breasts. It all depends.

Agree.

Well so where is this in the anime? I feel like it'll take some years to get past episode 12...

Heh, shopping is always fun especially for ....;)

Me? I dont like them overly huge, but i dont want them literally non-existant either. Lisara is best with small breasts, imo. Anything else would look weird. As with certain other characters and bigger breasts. It all depends.

for me meganekko with big breast is a must it justs feels natural

only noticed how long it's been since the last release, lol

SNDMIdH.png?1

Teehee~

Flat is Justice

I agree!!! Big Breasted women is such a turn off...especially when they get older because of the...Sagging crazy-monkey-emoticon-063.gif?1292792395

Read the manga, find it enjoyable. Watching the first few episodes of the anime, find it unbearable -.-

Flat is Justice
lisara is so dam cute n sexy, big boobs might b great but nothing like medium size n a cute expression.

Posted Image
The Ero Kingdom, because Masons are for losers :P
well first off that was month ago when i made my comment on that the reason i said crappy wasnt even my opinion i was using that to show people crapping on it when the show didnt have as much chapters to base it on like i said before just be glad they made an anime out of it cuz i know a number of manga that are freaking amazing ecchi / border H. Oh i will watch it eventually i like pretty much all ecchi comedies doesnt matter if people say its good or not i just watch them for fun, currently on Mitsudome at my anime club i go to every other week.
Less tsun and more dere and this might be even more enjoyable to read...
@baroner ....dude go watch it. Dont comment if you haven't seen it. T2Needles has it right. There are actually anime out there that deviate from their origins and still turn out well. This isnt one of them. Like T2N said, its just fanservice. Would've been better off if they just cut the crap and made an H anime out of it. And even then ppl would call it sub-par for lack of interesting plot (believe it or not, even H-viewers want a decent plot). The anime is what I saw first. I hated it, so I said "hmm, there must be a manga for this somewhere" So me and my buddy Klasfer (he's somewhere on this website) decided to find it together. And thats when we realized; The anime is a load of crap and does the manga and LNs no justice at all. Of course, this is all my opinion in the end.

If you'd like to have a base for that assumption of yours. Go watch 1 or 2 eps of the anime. 1 was all I needed. But i gave it 3 because thats my principle. Hated almost every minute, if not every minute.
Oh, that pose of Lisara in the photo with the feet reminds me of -

Posted Image
*sigh* I wonder when they'll finally give us some H-doujins of this.
@unc15 Well I'd say or the light novels, but sadly no one is translating them, probably because of the quality of the anime. Not sure if you've already read it, but I personally suggest High School DxD for anyone looking for some good ecchi reading, especially the light novels since it's caught up to the current volume which only came out a few days ago in Japan. The manga scanlation is also only a chapter behind Japan at this point, and it covers up to where the anime stopped for now.
bi-monthly and only 18 pages -_-

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics