Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Anime Adaptation

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Rakurai Amatsu

Rakurai Amatsu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationAustralia
for anyone who is interested it seems this anime is to receive an anime adaption and is being aired next month 6/7/2012, here are some confirming links

http://myanimelist.net/anime/12549/Dakara_Boku_wa_H_ga_Dekinai.
http://boku-h.com/
http://www.toenta.co.jp/animation/index.html

Aurega

Aurega

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 64 posts
  • LocationVI-scans
The manga is so much better than the anime though xD

Edited by Aurega, 23 July 2012 - 07:08 PM.

Code21

Code21

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • LocationFuture

The manga is so much better than the anime though xD

Yeah I found the manga much better than the anime. well... its only in episode 3 so... Im hoping it get better as it progress.

tumblr_na44z8zaq61roxgxho1_400.png

Spoiler

chesaro

chesaro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Really bad adaptation, and besides, it has only 10 chapter (that i know), it's obvious they're gonna make anything with the story, they should've waited

Edited by chesaro, 30 July 2012 - 01:25 AM.

cfStatic

cfStatic

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
They already have some pretty serious deviation from the storyline. I wonder why the authors let the animation studios straight up butcher their work(I know it's probably more the publishing studios, but still...)

avvernos

avvernos

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
yeah as i read the story .. its cool ... i hope that thers a nxt chapter o this

Rakurai Amatsu

Rakurai Amatsu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationAustralia
the anime is ok at least it is funny though I do prefer the manga, at least its watchable unlike rosario + vampire

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon

the anime is ok at least it is funny though I do prefer the manga, at least its watchable unlike rosario + vampire

You mean season 2, right? You can't really blame them though, seeing as how Rubi.. isn't daytime appropriate >_>
And I couldn't get in to the Dakara anime; from what I saw they cut out Cesar far too much, and it felt a bit rushed.

Rakurai Amatsu

Rakurai Amatsu

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationAustralia

You mean season 2, right? You can't really blame them though, seeing as how Rubi.. isn't daytime appropriate >_>
And I couldn't get in to the Dakara anime; from what I saw they cut out Cesar far too much, and it felt a bit rushed.

no I mean both season's 1st season was ok at least it stuck to the manga story line but I wish they did continue following the manga story line than going into what ever crap they made in the anime series, read R+V manga great story line. I personally think the anime would of been a big success if they had followed the manga story