Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.95 - 39votes)

Koibana! Koi seyo Hanabi

Alt Names: alt コイバナ! 恋せよ花火alt 코이바나alt Koibana! - Koiseyo Hanabialt Koibana! Koiseyo Hanabialt KOIBANA!戀愛吧花火alt Love Story! Fall in Love, Hanabialt 恋爱吧,花火!
Author: Nanaji Nagamu
Artist: Nanaji Nagamu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Due to some mishaps during her entrance exams, Hanabi Marui finds herself entering a school of mostly boys. This is a problem for our heroine, as she has a huge disgust for the male gender. But then she meets someone who slowly turns her world upside down. This series follows the trials she and her friends go through with love.
Go to Koibana! Koi seyo Hanabi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

Uno: I'm sorry...

Spoiler

I don't even know why I kept reading this. That must be one of the most frustrating manga I have ever read. I hate Uno (he wants all the girls to fall for him even though he already has a gf - makes Hanabi fall for him, and hurt both of the girls in the end, what kind of guy is that?!), I can't stand Hanabi (the dude has been toying with her and her feelings for the whole time and she's like 'I love him so muuuch'). Those characters are way too childish for me. Thanks for the hard work Misty Rain though.

can I just say... Please give up.

Love is too young for these assholes, jeez.

That last page may be the best thing I get to see today.

it's cool that Chikai stood up for her like that & all, but I couldn't help but let out a reactionary groan + eye roll when I was reading ch.34

Just read through all the chapters in one sitting... Why must most shoujo manga be so frustrating (つД`)ノ I really liked it when Sassa-kun received that 2nd note though, that was heartwarming ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Very cool, thanks a lot Misty Rain Scans!!

Whoa.  That is one stone-cold woman.

WTH yayoi tag?

Outstanding, thanks a lot Misty Rain and patti!!

Awesome, thanks a lot for the new chapter Misty Rain!!

not completey fair for Atsumi to blame Hinabi for not telling her. Sassa-kun is her friend too and outing him like that, without his permission, is just wrong imo. it's not her secret to tell.

Agreed, and actually

Spoiler

not completey fair for Atsumi to blame Hinabi for not telling her. Sassa-kun is her friend too and outing him like that, without his permission, is just wrong imo. it's not her secret to tell.

Thanks for update, Patti-Sensei!

Can't argue there. Ridiculously contrived kinda sums it up.  There are a lot of things I like about shoujo, but this kind of silly plot fiddling is a common weakness*.  Particularly unnecessary in this case--you set up stupid microphones so you can have the whole school overhear something; if you just want one person to overhear something there are lots of less foolish ways to do it.

*(Not that it's a weakness distinguishing shoujo from shounen.  In shounen they set up co-incidences this stupid just to give the hero an accidental boob grab; the lengths they'll go to create an actual plot twist can be epically dim)

an active microphone just happened to be there in the storage room and just happened to pick up only that crucial sentence. how ridiculously contrived.

Cool, thanks for the new chapter Misty Rain!!

Thanks for picking it up

The guy just vascililates in his feelings about the girls, he needs to clarify how he feels about both of them, cause right now he is being unfair and cruel to both because he can't make up his mind.   I don't think he's trying to be cruel and he is not a bad guy but he's being cruel anyway with their emotions. 

Oh damn, the battle lines have been drawn!

well, don't expect any updates anytime soon...unless someone else picks this up, coyomoose says they're dropping it

http://coyomoosescans.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-sadsadnot-so-sad-day.html

No worries, it's being picked up and the next chapter is in the works. ^^

well, don't expect any updates anytime soon...unless someone else picks this up, coyomoose says they're dropping it

http://coyomoosescans.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-sadsadnot-so-sad-day.html

Cool, thanks a lot CoyoMoose and Matteiru Scans!!

christmas eve is on the 24th...

And that's exactly what I thought as I was typesetting it. I think it was supposed to say "Uno Chikai's birthday is on the eve (aka the day before) of Christmas Eve!?" Haha, but whatever, it's okay if you just go with the flow this one time, right?

christmas eve is on the 24th...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics