Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 244votes)

Nickelodeon

Alt Names: alt ニッケルオデオン
Author: Douman Seiman
Artist: Douman Seiman
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShounen Ai Shounen AiSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of oneshots.
Go to Nickelodeon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Nickelodeon New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic So far, which one is your favourite chapter? New Window monkry
  • 7 Replies
Topic The Uncarriable Formula (An Tragic old Tale) New Window IlikeLolis
  • 1 Replies
Topic God Mythology: What Happened New Window Nilix
  • 10 Replies

347 Comments

Ch 13 reminded me of Evil con Carne
ch11 is the best chap!!
Dafuq... The mangaka's random thoughts put onto paper?
hmmm . . this tickles my interest . . *clicksonfollow*
It might be because the majority of comedy manga I've read were shounen, so they don't reference "explicit" games like SMT. Either way, more SMT references plz. :D
Yeah, I know. I just didn't expect a reference to it in this manga. I have to say I'm very pleased.

Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest gets referenced all the time in other manga I've read, but not SMT.
@Katilicious

Why? Besides dragon warrior, Shin Megami is the second most popular RPG series in the japan. Ie

1. Dragon Warrior Series
2. Shin Megami/ Persona Series
3. Final Fantasy Series

In that order.
He is weird, maybe crazy.......but we still love him.
No no no you misunderstand brother @gundamx2 it just caught me of guard a little bit that's all, i wasn't trying to imply that this was related to them in any way shape or form and no i didn't know that it was a music box. T.I.L. thanks for informing me of that. the one shots are really great but the ones I've read so far have some love themes i find really reprehensible . there's the pedophile teacher, the bestiality girl, just becuz your bf break up with does not make it ok to tiger up. the sadist ok we've all had a sadist in our life so that's a bit less creepy. those who have read Douman seiman work won't be all that surprise by what they read. before any wild troll appears let me make this clear, those that have enjoyed this one shot stories does not mean they approve of the love themes that have been shown, so wild troll please don't appear and start screaming and calling people pedo and the likes, they are not condoning or condemning, they're just enjoying a good read. i only say this cuz on the batoto forums there have been few topics that showed up while browsing where op assumes the role of high moral authority and judges his fellow manga readers for enjoying certain manga. people naturally know anime is anime and reality is reality.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/95299/nickelodeon_v1_ch5_by_thetsuuyaku/4

Shin Megami Tensei reference! Wow, that caught me off guard.
I love Douman Seiman's style.
Wtf did I just read?
Photo
TsundereChan
Apr 07 2012 09:28 PM
pretty strange n brutal
@MahjongLegendYukio Im critizing Nickelodeon nowadays, 90s it was the sh*t with hey arnold and the rest, but now its a sh*t except from really few programs, I only watch it for legend of korra.

these are really nice stories, but there are a few missing ones.

LOL Nickelodeon, f*ck the channel...except legend of korra/avatar.
grandking3, I know what you are implying, but that's wrong. Nickelodeon is a music box or jukebox, which is a partially automated music-playing machine. Just because an American TV channel is named like that doesn't mean everything called 'Nickelodeon' is related to them.
So weird, so good. :D
Posted Image
them puppets
These are good
Nicklelodeon huh

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics