Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 244votes)

Nickelodeon

Alt Names: alt ニッケルオデオン
Author: Douman Seiman
Artist: Douman Seiman
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShounen Ai Shounen AiSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A collection of oneshots.
Go to Nickelodeon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Nickelodeon New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic So far, which one is your favourite chapter? New Window monkry
  • 7 Replies
Topic The Uncarriable Formula (An Tragic old Tale) New Window IlikeLolis
  • 1 Replies
Topic God Mythology: What Happened New Window Nilix
  • 10 Replies

347 Comments

Ni Ni Ni Nick Nick Nick, Nickelodeon!

Sorry
Man i was tempted to scream "Yes im", i mean shes so darn cute and is a 2D LOLI xD
The most recent chapter was my least favorite so far. Oh well.
Sweet~
I absolutely adore this:)
I somewhat despise the name.
Still no shounen-ai tag, even given its obvious presence in chapter 2.

The shoujo-ai element in chapter 13 should also be noted.

Granted they're only two stories in the mix but people deserve to be warned.
The first book is complete, these new ones are from the magazine it runs on and haven't been collected on a volume yet.
Thank god it's not completed... there should be at least two more, according to the translator.
I though this was completed too. Damn you MyAnimeList for misleading me!
if i am reading the same raws i think i grabbed, i think there is going to be a fair number of chps left out. tho i think the ones left out are in diff mag. dont remember. guys translating it prolly know more.
Wasn't this completed?
(they did it last time as well so that makes it even less funny the second time :X) Anyways this manga is extremely odd and random yet so amusing.
I know but never get's old for me
Spoiler
Yes, yes, that joke was done before.
Posted Image
Needs a shounen-ai tag due to ch.2
Probably a shoujo-ai for 13, too...
Good read!
That one with the Orange... does anyone else think it was a reference to the Russian Dog experiment?
So random, but it's not your typical cutesy stuff. And it's awesome to see hollywood references, lol facehugger.

That cover art is a trap.
Jesse James was a real person, a famous outlaw back in the wild west.
This manga is hilarious.
got curious...
got here.
@gundamgundam:

Actually, the etymology of the word goes further back than jukeboxes.

nickelodeon Posted Image 1888, "motion picture theater," from nickel "five-cent coin" (the cost to view one) + -odeon, as in Melodeon (1840) "music hall," ultimately from Gk. oideion "building for musical performances." Meaning "nickel jukebox" is first attested 1938.
So it's probably making a reference to the fact that these nickelodeons ran short segments for a few minutes at a time and then switched to another one which would be its own separate story. These were rather popular in the early 20th century but fell from popularity as films became longer and more complex.

And there's your short segment of US history for the day.
Wow, so weird... I found this randomly and knew it was by the same guy that wrote Voynich Hotel as soon as I saw the first page. This is some seriously weird stuff, but really good. I liked chapter 8 the best.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics