Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 55votes)

Cousin

Alt Names: alt カズンalt Kazunalt Kuzenalt Prima
Author: Ikuemi Ryou
Artist: Ikuemi Ryou
Genres: Josei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 18 year old Tsubomi has a bit of a weight complex. After graduation from high school, she takes up a part-time job at a video rental store where she is introduced to another male employee, 19 year old Shiro, whose shifts always seem to coincide with hers. Shiro casually mentions that she reminds him of someone familiar. A few days later, while on duty, she bumps into a customer in one of the aisles. He leaves, but not without dropping his membership card, and Tsubomi finds out that his name is Nasukawa, and that he is an acquaintance of Shiro's. Meanwhile, after a song for a commercial comes on, Shiro realizes that Tsubomi reminds him of a famous model in a commercial (her "eyes", at least), who turns out to be none other than Tsubomi's cousin...?!
Go to Cousin Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window Arusiasotto
  • 0 Replies
Topic Cousin is Licensed New Window Arusiasotto
  • 11 Replies

64 Comments

Well, hurrah!  I've really missed this manga.

(Um, pity about JManga, though.  But, you know)

Cool, glad it looks like this will be resumed, thanks a lot J-SiS!!

Sorry guys, found out it got licensed.
http://www.jmanga.com/cousin
Sorry if I got your hopes up on that one. I'll leave these chapter up, but we won't be posting anymore.

EDIT: With the closing of JManga.com, J-SiS will finish this.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wtcq1Hppmo8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

great, good manga. I'll wait for more chapters.
Thanks for the chapters.
One thing people thinking of reading it should watch out for . . . it's pretty slice-of-life-y. It's got that drifting, stuff happens and then other stuff happens and you're not really sure when or if all the vague bits of direction will get you towards where they seem to be pointing, feeling. For this kind of manga that's a feature, not a bug. But some people don't like it, so take this as a warning.
Wasn't really that bad, the transitions weren't all that obvious and sometimes i mistook Bon-chan for Shiro :S
Was quite a nice and cute story ^_^
the description is fairly confusing but will give the first few chapters a try.
RS456--She's a teenager. The chance of answering your question affirmatively is pretty deuced high, what?
Always easy to see idiocy when it's someone else . . . sometimes even when it's you. Not so easy to actually not be an idiot.
Thanks Arusiasotto--this is a pretty good one; I've been following it for a while and will be grateful to see it resumed.
Umm, a heroine who is not a super beauty... *follows*
Is she an idiot? She is trying to get a man almost double her age who was divorced and has a kid when she is completely inexpirienced in relationships. It would of been different story if she has been around and a little older.
Thanks for the upload. I've always liked Ikuemi Ryou's works.
Maybe I will read it, josei aren't annoying as most of the shoujos, and gives this adult air.
Another we plan to resume. Thanks Stoptazmo for most of the backups. Had to pull a couple from Mangareader though ><

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics