Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 252votes)

Skip Beat!

Alt Names: alt !اسکیپ بیتalt 下一站巨星alt スキップ・ビート!alt 華麗的挑戰alt 스킵 비트!alt Skip Beatalt Не Сдавайся!
Author: Nakamura Yoshiki
Artist: Nakamura Yoshiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyoko Mogami is the childhood friend of superstar Sho Fuwa. Kyoko was so mindlessly in love with Sho that she followed him to the city on his quest to become a famous singer. But she soon realizes Sho was only using her as his personal maid to take care of household chores and pay for rent. Heart-broken, Kyoko won't suffer in silence--she's going to get her sweet revenge by beating Sho in show biz!

A funny and entertaining romance story of a "diamond in the rough" trying to find her place in showbiz, and the mysterious pasts of the people around her.

====== NOTICE =======
We have been requested not to host this by Hakusensha. Please do not upload.
====== NOTICE =======
Go to Skip Beat! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window hoihei
  • 102 Replies
Topic Kickstarter for Skip Beat! anime US release! New Window Garlyle
  • 0 Replies
Topic percheeeeeeeeeeeé?? New Window Sasy_
  • 0 Replies
Topic I just finished the anime New Window Amorte
  • 3 Replies
Topic Favorite character in Skip Beat! New Window bumblebee310
  • 19 Replies
Topic Skip Beat! deutsch New Window harnomf
  • 3 Replies

513 Comments

Monthly releases are cruel. (,-,_,-,)
What chapter did Kyouko wore a gown ? =.='
I forgot.
Spoiler
That new chapter came a bit out of nowhere, seemed a bit out of touch with the previous plot. Well let's see were it leads us to.
Crap, I'm gonna need to reread this...... ah hell that's alot of chapter to add to my already giant list on Mangaupdates..........T_T But it's worth it.
This is the only shoujo manga that I read and it's awesome.
this is the only shoujo manga that i really wait for releases
aah right... there was this guy called shou, forgot he even existed...
So...we have a very pissed off Ren, a bubbly and innocent Kyoko and a badmouth Shou heading to Kyoko's school...
Now all we need is to find a way to put them all in the same room and see Ren kick Shou's face in.
Finally catch up with the story...Posted Image

All I can say is that I really do hope Kyoko gets her revenge on Shou without any romantic/friendly feeling and that she "saves" Ren in some way.Posted Image

Shou is the kind of character that pisses me off, and he deserves all the devils Kyoko has with her. I hope she develops her showbiz attitude steadily and with succes.Posted Image
>_> *UC*ING CLIFF HANGERS!!!
Nice chapter, it seems we're starting to wrap up the Darkness/Violence-storyline. As it's running for 40 chapters now, it's time.
I love Kyouko, well I love any strong hearted and determined girls in any manga.
Also, is this monthly or what? I want more and it takes really long.
It's not a duplicate upload though, this is the second version, mechgoki usually does a speed version and then releases a better version later.
Darn, tricked by a duplicate upload :(
I am confused, why post ch. 186 again, it's the same group so it should be identical with the version KidCongo posted?
I am so happy...

I'm crying tears of gold!
wish we could have seen more of tsuruga san in the bath *drools*
Agh it's so short! Kyouko will be away from Ren for filming, I've got a bad feeling about this.
That chapter was great! Loved it! It's one of my favorites so I read it as soon as I saw it was up today.
ahhh! new chapter!!! <3 Kyouko is pretty sharp about Ren and his formation of characters... I'm glad we don't have to wait a full month for the next chapter, but I really wish this was weekly release!
Someone, give me a pic of full-length Tsuruga in the bubble bath making dolls, STAT! Nakamura totally gypped us with the chibified form.
The latest chapter finally moved a bit faster. It was getting dull after Ren's fight. THIS MANGAKA SHOULD START AN ACTION MANGA AGAIN.
Once a month really is too slow. :(
kyouko is really ultra sensible and smart when it comes to tsuruga =0

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics