Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 105votes)

Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou

Alt Names: alt Anorexia - Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushoualt Anorexia ~ Shikabane Hanako is anorexia ~alt アノレクシア~しかばね華子は拒食症~alt Shikabane Hanako is Anorexic
Author: Akira
Artist: Nini
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "In an accident at the meat factory, the heiress was heavily injured. Guiltily, I agreed to her request, but this very same request have let me enter into a wonderful life..."

WARNING/Spoiler: Contains CRUEL cannibalism.

Italian:
"In un incidente in macelleria, l'ereditiera resta gravemente ferita. Sentendomi colpevo, ho acconsentito alla sua richiesta, cosa che però mi ha fatto entrare in una vita meravigliosa..."

AVVERTENZA/SPOILER: contiene cannibalismo CRUDELE.
Go to Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic HEHEHE BTCH DEAD New Window Demonkonga
  • 14 Replies
Topic why are there always evil, demented little kids with fettishes New Window CaptainBalls
  • 6 Replies
Topic Discussion about this new manga and their current chapters New Window dell1530
  • 22 Replies

311 Comments

to be honest this manga seems kinda random and slightly insane
With today's bath salt causing everyone to eat each other...

... wouldn't be surprised...
Crazy manga, what the protagonist does from here on out will make it or break it for me.
Holy Shit, did I just read his Job wrong?

I'm getting goosebumps all over LOL
Well,,,, that was some awesomely twisted stuff right there. I think I like this manga, I'm not entirely sure yet. By the way, dinner sure wasn't a very nice girl but getting eaten alive is a pretty harsh way to have to go in order to atone for your sins.
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
Somehow, after reading the comments, I thought the second chapter was gonna be worse? o.O
Didn't even make me blink
this isn't even scary anymore
Spoiler
I lost my mind reading chapter 2... I think ima giving up meat for da rest of ma life...
;_;
If someone is interested. I am making summaries of the raws in my LJ.
http://mizuouji.livejournal.com/

Feel free to add me to friends to see. ^^
I follow... for now.
It's just one of those things where you have to know what happens next.
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Jun 12 2012 05:03 AM
Holy shit?
everything was going well until the meal...
@Kaixe-Rho Lets not go over ourselves and start condemning everyone so fast , can we do just that just for now?

I personally would like to see the circumstances before getting the guns blazing. there is always a reason and explanation for everything, for all we know they might not be cannibals, after all to be a cannibal you need to be a human that eats other humans, for all we know, they might not be human in the first place. Guns might not help you, game over.
Oh god,heroine is cute tsundere but last part is totally horrible n disgusting
Holy hell... I'm speechless. Not really sure if it's in a good or bad way yet, but so far it seems like it's going to be pretty twisted.
THIS IS WONDERFUL.
See, this is one of those times that, were this some sort of video game...
I'd open fire on them. All of them. Immediately.
"Please don't hate me" - yeah, fuck that, if you condone this then you die too.
Fucking cannibals.
Not at all to imply I'm not intrigued, but I think this raised more questions than answers...
Time to reread for those 2 pages + enjoy how Ecchi this chapter is :3
Sorry. There was 2 pages missing. I fixed it. oTL
I do not know if I want to run away screaming, or do I want to see some skinning action.

It has just the right blend of disturbing and exciting so far, while my heart feel heavy, I still have a maniacal smile on my face...
what a wooonderfuuull...
Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics