Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 105votes)

Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou

Alt Names: alt Anorexia - Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushoualt Anorexia ~ Shikabane Hanako is anorexia ~alt アノレクシア~しかばね華子は拒食症~alt Shikabane Hanako is Anorexic
Author: Akira
Artist: Nini
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "In an accident at the meat factory, the heiress was heavily injured. Guiltily, I agreed to her request, but this very same request have let me enter into a wonderful life..."

WARNING/Spoiler: Contains CRUEL cannibalism.

Italian:
"In un incidente in macelleria, l'ereditiera resta gravemente ferita. Sentendomi colpevo, ho acconsentito alla sua richiesta, cosa che però mi ha fatto entrare in una vita meravigliosa..."

AVVERTENZA/SPOILER: contiene cannibalismo CRUDELE.
Go to Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic HEHEHE BTCH DEAD New Window Demonkonga
  • 14 Replies
Topic why are there always evil, demented little kids with fettishes New Window CaptainBalls
  • 6 Replies
Topic Discussion about this new manga and their current chapters New Window dell1530
  • 22 Replies

311 Comments

Interesting, seems like his life even before this event wasn't exactly stellar.
holy s**t, a family of cannibal!!?
interesting~~~
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Jun 17 2012 04:52 PM
Ouch,I HOPE nothing bad happens to his sister.
aaaaaaaaand chapter two ruined my dinner...
Holy moly...gonna keep an eye on this
@Christian Atangan: NTR, are you sure?
This manga teaches an important life lesson in not screwing people over, or else you'll be eaten alive by cannibals
Lol if I were that guy I'll kill myself before those family eat me... And I wonder if the whole family is into cannibilism including that main heroine...?
Karma is a bitch but dam that's just pure bad luck. On another note, what she did to him was way messed up...not gonna say she deserved what she got but I don't particularly feel 100% bad for her :P. Don't mess with loners...just don't.
Wow, cannabalism sure is popular, just LOOK at all these comments! Kinda makes me wish I could run faster, I just hope I'm not the slowest one on this page.......
so let me get this straight, he was forced to live with this girl that chockes him, treats him like a pet, who her family are freaks and now must make humans into food.......... Im wondering if he's on drugs or that trip to Mexico was too much
Well, that was interesting...
this is pretty much fucked up...
man shit got real in chapter two
This is even worse than torture I have ever known. To be honest, it is even worse than got killed by a zombie. WTF? You got eaten, shred to pieces ALIVE by your fellow human.

This is madness

@Cortenia: If I were that girl, I would prefer a big nice hole on my head rather than eaten alive
This is a masterpiece, we need more manga like this.... DIE NTR B**CH !!!
That girl deserved it. If a girl I once liked is using my room to have sex with some kind of crappy reason like "you need to repay me/ you owe me" I would be like :" WHERE'S MY F*ING SHOTGUN?!"
Posted Image my face while reading
I kind of felt... She deserved it.
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
Sofar this manga has potential, but it can easaly crash and burn. I think if it gose the rout of the show "Dexter" it will become awesome, but if the manga just starts killing off anyone and everyone (such as his sister) then it's going fail. So I hope he trys to save lives by going after crimanals for his maters food, as he slowly learns more about them, and what they are.
Yo wtf will that girl who used his room to fuck services that but damn haha kinda funny in s very fucked up away
What did I just read...?
What did I just read...?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics