Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 105votes)

Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou

Alt Names: alt Anorexia - Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushoualt Anorexia ~ Shikabane Hanako is anorexia ~alt アノレクシア~しかばね華子は拒食症~alt Shikabane Hanako is Anorexic
Author: Akira
Artist: Nini
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "In an accident at the meat factory, the heiress was heavily injured. Guiltily, I agreed to her request, but this very same request have let me enter into a wonderful life..."

WARNING/Spoiler: Contains CRUEL cannibalism.

Italian:
"In un incidente in macelleria, l'ereditiera resta gravemente ferita. Sentendomi colpevo, ho acconsentito alla sua richiesta, cosa che però mi ha fatto entrare in una vita meravigliosa..."

AVVERTENZA/SPOILER: contiene cannibalismo CRUDELE.
Go to Anorexia – Shikabane Hanako wa Kyoshokushou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic HEHEHE BTCH DEAD New Window Demonkonga
  • 14 Replies
Topic why are there always evil, demented little kids with fettishes New Window CaptainBalls
  • 6 Replies
Topic Discussion about this new manga and their current chapters New Window dell1530
  • 22 Replies

311 Comments

@Scanlator here.
is not, it's just that we are in need a second chinese translator because ours is very busy at the moment... >.<

We really love this project but we also need help!
so is this on a monthly release or has it been dropped?
@krndude: Glad you liked it.
why are they eating people? everyone knows beef taste better
am i evil when i though "oh yes eat the human in fact show more of them being eaten"
this is so.. awkwardly tempting..
gahh guess im abnormal >.>
I think there are more weird people like you -Shiki.
interesting concept...I wonder how it'll turn out...
Posted Image
i think they some kind of zombie? and was that death flag for his sister?
I didn't pop a weird boner, but I drooled a bit.

Just a little bit.
is it just me or everyone else after noticing the warning about cruel cannibalism instantly followed the manga and got a weird boner? x.x
Lol I like how the spoiler/warning in the description changed from "Contains cannibalism" to "Contains CRUEL cannibalism", after chapter 2 was released.
WTF WTF WTF?!!! That bitch! Why did she eat the girl before letting the main guy drink his idol's urine first?!!! I wish she will get her urine drunk by the main guy next time... that maid too, acting all high and mighty. Who does she think she is?! She'd better watch out for her urine or else....
I love how people are justifying killing the girl. Just goes to show how disconnect people really are with death these days.
As a stand-alone chapter, chapter 2 isn't really exciting... But it does several important things, such as introducing the cast of secondary characters, explaining Ryoji's background and how he ended up in the meat packing plant, and introducing readers to the... quirks... of the family.

I don't really think it needs an NTR tag since Mana's sole purpose in this story seems (so far) to be a bridge between Ryoji's life before and after the meat packing incident. I kinda doubt that she will factor into the story beyond what we've seen.
@Dirtynator
Freud would claim it's from a poor relationship with their parents to whom they are naturally attracted to sexually. (jk)

Anyway, I don't see anything wrong with the plot. As far as stories that make you say 'WTF!', I've read worse (or better?). While I do think that the focus of the second chapter was a bit wasteful, it may be important later on. After all, it's only the second chapter.
Remember to use spoiler tags, guys.
They killed Mana without even explaining her backstory? What was the point of introducing a half-assed backstory for the girl? A couple frames showed that she was trying to piss him off so he would have sex with her... but why?
Now I remember. If any of you guys are familiar with the Warhammer 40k universe. This family will likely be a 4th generation of Genestealers Cult. Basically, a Genestealer is an alien who purpose is to scout a planet full of lives and guide the terrible Hive Fleet there to consume. You can find more info in here: http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Genestealers
@Dirtynator : good that you can't see what i think/dream , otherwise you would have commited suicide. And i really mean it , my mind is really fucked up. About the manga : there is nothing bad in having such plots and illustrations. This is a good chance to show that everything can go more wrong than actually is.
what was that? bunch of super duper mega weirdo in one familiy?
Spoiler
maybe next weirdo character will appear.
Sure it has a cannibalism warning, but it needs a NTR warning more, Yeesh
cO what the hell ... after the first chapter I thought like: " ok now it gets interesting , what kind of kind of trick is the author playing on us ?"
and now after the second its just: "Somehow i hoped for something more suprising, ended a bit lame, and just introducing a new character almost for the whole 2.chapter and then just killing this character, while we dont get to know anything about the family members is a bit dissapointing."
I 've said the same thing for another manga but apparently it applies here too. Some people are really really disturbed mentally if they can think and write such stories....
I wonder what Freud would say if he were to read this....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics