Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 312votes)

Hirunaka no Ryuusei

Alt Names: alt A Love Story in Moist Rainy Daysalt ひるなかの流星alt แสงดาวกลางใจalt Cookie Girl, Cream Boyalt Daytime Shooting Staralt Estrella Fugaz durante el díaalt Günışığında Kayan Yıldızalt Hatsukoi Murasakialt Hirunaka no Ryūseialt Hirunaka no Ryuseialt Purple Lovealt Tsuyu Kaorualt Una Stella Cadente In Pieno Giornoalt 昼行闪耀的流星alt Дневной звездопад
Author: Yamamori Mika
Artist: Yamamori Mika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When her father transfers overseas, fifteen-year old country girl Suzume has to move to Tokyo to live with her uncle. Lost and confused in Tokyo, she bumps into a mysterious man. Who is he? And it turns out he's her homeroom teacher...?

Special:
> Hirunaka Shikkaku
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-shikkaku-r9404 )

Special #2:
>Hirunaka no Chouchou & Hibi Ryuusei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-no-chouchou-hibi-ryuusei-r12754 )
Go to Hirunaka no Ryuusei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Shishio VS Mamura New Window chiibit
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Ch. Discussion New Window kulekrizpy
  • 14 Replies
Topic Your Favorite Interactions! New Window holanio
  • 5 Replies

539 Comments

Pretty sure she ain't ending up with the teacher. With how the story's going, it'll be Mamura.

I like it so far.
I like Suzume.
But she'll probably get with the teacher and I'll be disappointed because I kinda like her with Mamura... xD
defry: And by "nice expressions" you mean "nice lack-of-expressions". I like them too. She's neither a mega-enthusiastic type nor a massive-tsundere type, it's nice.
want mooooooreeee!

Thankyou!!
This is really good, so far it seems that the main girl isn't a total drama queen, she has those nice expressions which I really like.
Nice shoujo, it doesnt feel forced and the heroine is cute and fresh, love this kind of shoujo.
Cute start. I may read on to see if it will hold my interest.

P.S. Read the Evil Flowers/Silent Dream version, better quality scans and better translations (makes more sense).
I really like the heroine - she's not insanely annoying. : D
What's this? Perhaps a teacher and student romance?!
hohoho i'm a fan <3
Haha, I like how she teases that guy. poke* poke*
I have to agree with both previous comments. The art has a very neat feel to it, and the story looks pretty good so far. I'm looking forward to new chapters.
The art's good and the main character is interesting. Off to a good start. :)
Nifty! This looks fun.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics