Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 312votes)

Hirunaka no Ryuusei

Alt Names: alt A Love Story in Moist Rainy Daysalt ひるなかの流星alt แสงดาวกลางใจalt Cookie Girl, Cream Boyalt Daytime Shooting Staralt Estrella Fugaz durante el díaalt Günışığında Kayan Yıldızalt Hatsukoi Murasakialt Hirunaka no Ryūseialt Hirunaka no Ryuseialt Purple Lovealt Tsuyu Kaorualt Una Stella Cadente In Pieno Giornoalt 昼行闪耀的流星alt Дневной звездопад
Author: Yamamori Mika
Artist: Yamamori Mika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When her father transfers overseas, fifteen-year old country girl Suzume has to move to Tokyo to live with her uncle. Lost and confused in Tokyo, she bumps into a mysterious man. Who is he? And it turns out he's her homeroom teacher...?

Special:
> Hirunaka Shikkaku
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-shikkaku-r9404 )

Special #2:
>Hirunaka no Chouchou & Hibi Ryuusei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-no-chouchou-hibi-ryuusei-r12754 )
Go to Hirunaka no Ryuusei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Shishio VS Mamura New Window chiibit
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Ch. Discussion New Window kulekrizpy
  • 14 Replies
Topic Your Favorite Interactions! New Window holanio
  • 5 Replies

539 Comments

Cynical Optimist, my shipping brethren, I bid you good luck. Though we are from different ships, I respect shippers such as yourself. Godspeed!
always like the sketch after the story, what a beautiful art X3
i dont like the teacher :/

Mamura :D!!<3
Crap. Looks like I fell for the doomed pairing. -__-; Ah, well. Even if it's sinking, I'll gladly go down with this ship. :'D -valiantly braces self for bitter tears in the future-
Middle-aged? I don't mind. He'll be married to Suzume by then o3o
Why u dont use ENGLISHHH
Whaaa ho appena letto i nuovi capitoli, ma già non riesco ad aspettare per il prossimo! >_<
E' stupendo! XD
Mamura X Suzume!!!!
That's it Mamura, show sensei what you got! hahaha
I just recently discovered this manga, and the only thing i could say is..... I Love it!!!!! >.< this bring back memories when i used to read lots of shoujos... but anyone as good as this one, plus i love the mangaka illustrations :)
I don't know who I'm rooting for here! gguuhhh
No no no no. Y u make move Mamura? There is only room for Sensei, no one else. Bad Mamura.
Art looks splendid. I shall follow this.
*o*............ *v* *U*

i shall reread ch.11 (many time :D)
Omg Mamura made his move!! I'm rooting for him so much.
0///0
@holanio I can't wait! Thanks!!
"My body..does it have a GPS?"
yeah right~ wahahaha! =.=
@Sexy Seta and supeg: I will do my best to fulfill that request this Friday 8D (because chapter 11 is just filled with FEELS) and EF's Subaru has already finished translating it and SDS's Sapphiore097 has already finished cleaning it, so... -wink-
I. NEED. MORE. JLAFDJKLDL;AJadfsadfls;lgjarl;

I've already read and reread so many times, and I've even glanced through the Italian subs using Google translate here and there...

It's safe to say I am absolutely in love and addicted to this manga. GAH!
i can't wait for chapter 11 to be translated!
@Makihiya: I believe chapter 10 will answer your concern, lol. 8D
A character development for the two. but thennn... Sensei arrived to save the day. woot! ~ Ha-ha-ha. =.=V
I like the characters and the story as of yet though it wouldn't hurt to make the protagonist not choose immediately.
No. . I would have like it more if the girl did not easily fell for sensei. :( A doze of variety or bit different approach would be nice
Thought that's just me. ^V
Than corn page made me hungry.
It would be good if I can RABU KONFESHON
Wait, it's over?! But she's about to confess!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics