Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 312votes)

Hirunaka no Ryuusei

Alt Names: alt A Love Story in Moist Rainy Daysalt ひるなかの流星alt แสงดาวกลางใจalt Cookie Girl, Cream Boyalt Daytime Shooting Staralt Estrella Fugaz durante el díaalt Günışığında Kayan Yıldızalt Hatsukoi Murasakialt Hirunaka no Ryūseialt Hirunaka no Ryuseialt Purple Lovealt Tsuyu Kaorualt Una Stella Cadente In Pieno Giornoalt 昼行闪耀的流星alt Дневной звездопад
Author: Yamamori Mika
Artist: Yamamori Mika
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When her father transfers overseas, fifteen-year old country girl Suzume has to move to Tokyo to live with her uncle. Lost and confused in Tokyo, she bumps into a mysterious man. Who is he? And it turns out he's her homeroom teacher...?

Special:
> Hirunaka Shikkaku
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-shikkaku-r9404 )

Special #2:
>Hirunaka no Chouchou & Hibi Ryuusei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-no-chouchou-hibi-ryuusei-r12754 )
Go to Hirunaka no Ryuusei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Shishio VS Mamura New Window chiibit
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Ch. Discussion New Window kulekrizpy
  • 14 Replies
Topic Your Favorite Interactions! New Window holanio
  • 5 Replies

539 Comments

Yayyy lotsa Hirunaka no Ryuusei!  And the plot's moving along nicely too.

Evil Flowers has been on a huge roll the last day or so, what a stack of releases.  Checking their site, apparently it has something to do with a monster attack.  Thanks monsters!  Um, I mean . . .

An update......AN UPDATE. OMG...*foams at mouth*

Ahhh thank you for the updates! \o/ I ship her with both Mamura and Shishio and these chapters have done nothing but confirm my on-the-fence stance ; 7 ;

Goodness, these last few chapters were a roller coaster rider of emotions. I felt sympathetic for all the characters. There really isn't any clear antagonist, but these characters are merely people caught up in their feelings and relationships with one another. I don't feel annoyed at all by some of the events that had occurred, but I feel a bit refreshed to see that many of the characters are maturely handling their innermost emotions.

Personally, my favourite line was:

"I don't want your tepid kindness."

What a statement; it was so full of impact on the delivery.

"Let's just get on Batoto, and see if there are any updates for my favourite manga."

/sees mass release of chapters for one of his favourite shoujo

Spoiler

ah just saying, there's a mass release of vol 3 by evil flowers! >u<

oddio i nuovi capitoliiiiiiii.....sensei quanto sei bello *o*

due capitoli FANTASTICI!!!

non dico altro per non rovinare la sorpresa ma.. grazie mille!!! 

la mia settimana sta notevolmente migliorando ora!!!!

tsundereness!!

fantastico! :) voglio proprio sapere come va a finire la storia..  <3 ahaha

ahahahahha orsetto lavatore??? ahahahahah

insomma c'è un bel triangolo di fuoco e un sacco di rivelazioni!! mi piace sempre di più!

Yukichi is such an awesome uncle. Always making sure the girls get fed 8D Right on!!

And did anyone else read the extras? Playboy Mamura~<3 Hehehehe.

I love how Yuyuka support Suzume without being the annoying friend every protagonist have on shoujos, but i hope she could get her opportunity with Mamura n_n

Thanks for the update! :)

Hum.  The short-haired ex reminds me of my daughter.

She must be a beauty ;)

Spoiler
52.gif  

Why do all the good manga take so long to update? @_@

But! Thanks tooooo much for the update!!!!! really! .....I love this manga so much. @_@

Aaaaah... this was so good.

Hum.  The short-haired ex reminds me of my daughter.

An update! I'm so happy now @_@

Aaaaaand there's a cliffhanger :I 

...then I ended up learning some Italian in a few hours to read up to the rest of the translated stuff.

Why is this manga so good??

And what do I do with myself now? orz
Really enjoying this one. Characters are believable, and don't behave in ways totally contrary to their established characters. A definite "follow."
What is this? A somewhat punk rock-looking girl with short hair?

Gah, reminds me of my ex as well!
This is probably a weird thing to like a manga for, but I love how the mangaka draws people's necks and (their backs) and the back of their heads in daily life. Especially Mamura, hyomm~

There is not enough of decent neck/spine appreciation in manga that isn't secretly symbolism for ~*But my feelings just can't reach him, DESPAIR*~ NO. Don't degrade necks like that. *fervent starry eyes*

In a side note, I love pretty much everybirdie in this. Kuudere Mamura, me-incarnate Sensei-pyon, the lady-bromance of Neko and Chun-Chun... I want it all. Not invested in any particular pairing, just super happy to watch it play out. So much fun!
13 chapters. There are thirteen chapters of this manga I am not damed Italian enough to read. D:
I thought I was gonna hate the heroine...I actually like her @.@
And yea, I kinda wanna sink with the doomed paring...I love them together. Dx
But the other guy is still adorable so I don't mind too much xD
Can't wait for the this manga to be translated in English, for a Shoujo it's actually quite nice.

The heroine isn't some naive dumb girl, on the contrary she's pretty quick on her feet.

Every other characters all have different personalities and they aren't as stereotyped as most shoujos.

Even the "evil bitch" character is quite likeable.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics