Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 326votes)

Hibi Chouchou

Alt Names: alt Ali di Farfallaalt Hibi Chouchoalt Mariposa del Díaalt يوميات فراشةalt 日々蝶々
Author: Morishita Suu
Artist: Morishita Suu
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shibazeki Suiren is a stunningly beautiful girl. When she enters high school, most of her classmates are astonished by her beauty, but after noticing her quiet manners and lack of contact with anyone else except her friends Yuri and Aya, she receives the nickname "Takane no Hana", a beautiful flower but impossible to reach. However, after a fellow freshman called Kawasumi Kouha saves her from a persistent suitor, she finds herself mesmerized by him... as he's the only boy who won't look at her no matter what.
Go to Hibi Chouchou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is this so popular again? New Window greeneaster
  • 15 Replies
Topic Objectifying much? New Window Pillamelai
  • 19 Replies
Topic I can translate Italian if..... New Window tadchav
  • 5 Replies

801 Comments

As I mentioned before in the forum post I could release an English version with Google translator... it doesn't have to be a really "perfect" release but just something for people who want to continue reading. but Mela who is the italian contributor suggested I shouldn't,
moar in english please!
;p
@♔AiNoKime ♔ I used Google translate to read both italian chapters, it took me somewhere near 2 hours. It was, like I said earlier, less than accurate, it made little sense at some places, but I guessed what it was meant to be.

I actually thought of doing the Italian -> English release alone but then thought it might ruin the experience of some, if not many, as the release would be full of inaccuracy. (Now if we had an Italian to English translator, that would be a different story, If I get the correct translation, I would do rest of the work alone. :P)
Talk damn it! Talk! man, this would be so hard to animate
does the google tranlsator work..... if we helpy eachother out we can probably translate it!!!!!
T_T another italian..
really wish that the english translation will coming soon as possible.
the story is very cute and i can't stand only looking at the picture without knowing the meaning of the word.. *cry
Was so excited that I saw an update and then I was like oh crap, it's not an english release. Damn can't read! So sad!
also I just read both of the Italian releases using Google Translate, it was less than accurate, but I filled in the gaps!
I was in no way saying Italian releases are bad or anything. I was just pointing out that I was terribly disappointed that the new release wasn't in a language I understood (I speak 5 languages, sadly Italian/Japanese isn't one of them)
@ Niry: Haha, I crossed that out because I just felt like being a smart-ass. I wasn't being serious.

Sometimes I just like to talk a little too much.
@ AKAfreak: Well, I know what you mean but it matters when it's the only available language most people can understand. *shrugs* I was disappointed myself when I saw the new release and it's in Italian. Hard to stop from spoiling myself, but I succeeded! Haven't broken out the translation services yet. Oh, what I would give to know Japanese in the first place...

This series is brimming with promises! I'm excited for future chapters and see how it goes. Everyone is adorable so far.
...Yes, because English is obviously the only language that matters.

/sorry,I'llshutupnow
gaaah damn u italian release...i got so excited when I saw an update in my follow list, only to be let down :(
gosh, just let me bathe in this fluffyness already.
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.
WHY IS MY LIFE NOT LIKE THIS?!

*goes and cries a river*
kawaii!!!
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

But I like it ^^
Not something I would normally read but I'm curious as to what transpires next. Following.. For now.
Light and sweet. Cute too. Love it so far.
Very sweet and cute
Hohoho! Not a lot of mangas interest me by the second chapter! I will follow this one for sure.
Interesting.... Followed.
So sweet *-*
not a huge fan for shoujo manga but this may get me hooked.
This is so cute, hope it remains that way.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics