Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 320votes)

Crepuscule

Alt Names: alt Alacakaranlıkalt Crépuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt Crepuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt 크리퍼스큘alt 크리퍼스큘 (밀치/얌치)alt Merdealt Zmierzchalt Сумерки
Author: Mirchi
Artist: Yamchi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Crepuscule Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler] Raws Discussion New Window Gizmos
  • 469 Replies
Topic latest chapter discussion New Window cry_nevermore
  • 102 Replies
Topic Is Lark really human? New Window d4rk
  • 95 Replies
Topic Is this any good? New Window vipa567
  • 4 Replies
Topic Naver Speed View - What it is, and why is it there New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Part 1 Discussion New Window Daktyl
  • 1 Replies

405 Comments

EGS needs to learn how to cooperate with readers rather than just straight up ignoring their thirst for the next chapter... :ph34r: Gunka no Balzer is just left there for three months without anything new...

Somebody add the "tragedy" tag.

My major complaint about Mangacow is that they could be using their time and resources covering works that are currently on hiatus, discontinued or yet to be started, rather than going for ones that are regularly covered as it is. :angry: I find it intensely annoying knowing that there are cleaners and translators to spare, but works going unloved when others are getting double-time... :angry: :angry:

Alternatively, if there's a feeling that a project is running too slow -- offer help to bolster the existing teams working on it!  To my mind, that's a far better use of people's time. <sighs>

that's not how it works, translators translate what they like and for free yet you complain.

Man...I stopped reading after Angela got killed...I just couldn't keep reading with how pissed off I was. Now I just blitz through each release without reading just to see if she comes back.

I ended up reading ahead a while back since I wanted oh so much to see what happens next. But I stopped myself before I got too far >.<

It took a while, but now it's only a few more chapters till I can start back reading this again! xD

Of course, EGS version has a higher quality but Mangacow also deserves some credit for their work.

My major complaint about Mangacow is that they could be using their time and resources covering works that are currently on hiatus, discontinued or yet to be started, rather than going for ones that are regularly covered as it is. :angry: I find it intensely annoying knowing that there are cleaners and translators to spare, but works going unloved when others are getting double-time... :angry: :angry:

Alternatively, if there's a feeling that a project is running too slow -- offer help to bolster the existing teams working on it!  To my mind, that's a far better use of people's time. <sighs>

Well now its very interresting !

They (Mangacow) have literally used rubber and pencil from paint to edit the translation. Forget about the quality. Ruined the whole experience. This manga deserves a freakin' good quality scantlation.

Well, Mangacow has three people working on it (it were only 2 before), EGS has five. Considering how much work scanlation is, getting it done that quickly with only 3 people is not that bad. Furthermore, the quality is not that bad.

Of course, EGS version has a higher quality but Mangacow also deserves some credit for their work.

And... there goes the light fixture and the ceiling, both. -_-

Told ya. :(

I think that was more interresting before.

OK: ominous sound coming from the ceiling... :P

Only took 100 chapters for things to get interesting, now I have to eat these cliffhangers T_T

Well that was aggravatingly pointless...

They (Mangacow) have literally used rubber and pencil from paint to edit the translation. Forget about the quality. Ruined the whole experience. This manga deserves a freakin' good quality scantlation.

Hey don't mock them, plently of people are happy with what they do, besides crepuscule isnt all that great.

Well... so far, no ceiling has collapsed. <_< Ish.  (This deal with the devil thing has way too much room to go pear-shaped, doesn't it? -_-)

Although, seeing the creepy "kids" get scared was nice... ^_^ (They need more scaring, imo. :P)

T^T

Character Development. One of the most important, if not the most important aspect in a manga/mahwa/storyline.

Err. . . if possession counts as character development? Envelopment?

It does change things though. And break brains.

Wat ?

wtf-is-this-shit.jpg

Character Development. One of the most important, if not the most important aspect in a manga/mahwa/storyline.

I hope Lark is gonna stay like this.

Wat ?

wtf-is-this-shit.jpg

Chapter 110 Spoiler Alert (Sorry don't know how to add the spoiler tab.)

Vlad Tepes is woman, didn't see that coming but would explain a lot.

Looking forward to next chapter.

type [spoiler] [/spoilerk] and put the info between those two spoiler brackets. (ignore that k at the second spoiler bracket)

I hope Lark is gonna stay like this.

Thanks for the new chapter EGS!!

mangacow has more chapters, visit their site

I need an asprin

mangacow has more chapters, visit their site

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics