Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 320votes)

Crepuscule

Alt Names: alt Alacakaranlıkalt Crépuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt Crepuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt 크리퍼스큘alt 크리퍼스큘 (밀치/얌치)alt Merdealt Zmierzchalt Сумерки
Author: Mirchi
Artist: Yamchi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Crepuscule Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler] Raws Discussion New Window Gizmos
  • 469 Replies
Topic latest chapter discussion New Window cry_nevermore
  • 102 Replies
Topic Is Lark really human? New Window d4rk
  • 95 Replies
Topic Is this any good? New Window vipa567
  • 4 Replies
Topic Naver Speed View - What it is, and why is it there New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Part 1 Discussion New Window Daktyl
  • 1 Replies

405 Comments

ch.119 Lark is Harry Potter after all... without an obsessed no-nose evil wizard haunting him everyday

Looks more like Naruto for me. lol

ch.119 Lark is Harry Potter after all... without an obsessed no-nose evil wizard haunting him everyday

Yeah da update :)

Cool, thanks a lot Easy Going Scans!!

Wat ? Eh ? I didn't knew it myself, I'm stupid or its bullshit ?

Why would I lie about something like that ?

"Don't mind me; just a concerned lodger!  I'll barely take up any space!"

Um, ri~ght. <_<

Awesome, thanks a lot EGS!!

So far, this story is awesome.

I keep thinking of hazama from blazblue every time i see the guy with the top hat @_@

I dunno if it would interest someone, but :

In France, "Floriane", which is pronounced like "Florian" in English, is the feminine version of "Florian" (which by the way has a different pronounciation in French).

Wat ? Eh ? I didn't knew it myself, I'm stupid or its bullshit ?

Hmmm... pacing issues. -_- I don't expect perfection in a serialisation, but this is bogging down. <_<

I bet most of us cans see the general direction, but it could be got to more efficiently and satisfyingly.

I really don't like where this is going...

Can anyone think of another female character named Priscilla who violently snaps and goes batsh-t insane? (I can!)

Thanks for the more weekly releases EGS!

update more 

I dunno if it would interest someone, but :

Umm... Florian is a masculine name...

In France, "Floriane", which is pronounced like "Florian" in English, is the feminine version of "Florian" (which by the way has a different pronounciation in French).

Umm... Florian is a masculine name...

Wow, I just realized this webtoon is 20 chapters behind on this site.

Mangcow.com is about to release the 132nd chapter later today.

Whatever. <_< Uninterested in a scan that isn't EGS for a number of reasons.

ASDFJEYNGBFHTWGRSETHSJ

TEPES IS A FEMALE

MIND=BLOWN

WEFRGTHY

Wow, I just realized this webtoon is 20 chapters behind on this site.

Mangcow.com is about to release the 132nd chapter later today.

The fact that tepes was a girl surprised me tremendously. That's awesome. xD

<head throbs a bit> Raising the name of somebody you don't want him to think about is not going to get him thinking in that direction... how? <_< For a fox, that's a pretty dumb move without finding something to cover that with.  Any excuse would work.  "Oh: just found a letter from Vlad I thought I'd got rid of long ago.  A pointless thing, but it's got me tripping down memory lane."  Or anything! -_-

Excuse me, who's the snob here? I admit I don't know something and you jump on my case about it - twice. That's a lot more than calling the pot black, Mr. Kettle.

:lol: I'm a girl, mate, so, if anything, I'm a Ms Kettleblack, rather than a Mr. ;) Peace: I wasn't attacking you to hurt you -- just saying my opinion in a jokey way meant to prod you in the ribs friendly-like (it's the British way to take the Mickey out of people you share something with to keep each other's heads deflated).  I never mean to actively hurt. :) So, I apologise if that didn't come through.  (The emoties aren't used as lies, you know.)

So short ...

If you guys want to fight then please keep it off the comment section. Just PM each other. >_>

Anyways, still confused about the whole thing with Tepes.

Humour me, oh Master Vocabulary Snob. :P I learned to love the thesaurus as a way to avoid complete, mind-numbing dullness. ;) There is no right or wrong in how you pick up and learn to love words.  Despite your teacher's best efforts to make you hate them. :lol:

Excuse me, who's the snob here? I admit I don't know something and you jump on my case about it - twice. That's a lot more than calling the pot black, Mr. Kettle.

And, much though I love Stephen King, he's not totally right: if you're stuck for something that rhymes and/or scans for your poetry and don't have a rhyming dictionary to hand... you can either sit there racking your brain for hours, or look at the thesaurus and save your blood pressure. ;) And, then proceed to face-palm yourself when you see the obvious answer you should have got yourself staring you in the face.  But, you just weren't on that wavelength, for some reason. ;)

And don't even get me started on your cavalier desire to hold up cheap cheats like using a rhyming dictionary to write poetry. Might as well tell an established oil painter that your velvet paint by numbers kit is every bit as valid a method as their own.

But you're welcome to go beat your dead horse as you seem to like that rotting thing - I've got better things to do.

Woman... Deal with it ahah !

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics