Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 320votes)

Crepuscule

Alt Names: alt Alacakaranlıkalt Crépuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt Crepuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt 크리퍼스큘alt 크리퍼스큘 (밀치/얌치)alt Merdealt Zmierzchalt Сумерки
Author: Mirchi
Artist: Yamchi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Crepuscule Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler] Raws Discussion New Window Gizmos
  • 469 Replies
Topic latest chapter discussion New Window cry_nevermore
  • 102 Replies
Topic Is Lark really human? New Window d4rk
  • 95 Replies
Topic Is this any good? New Window vipa567
  • 4 Replies
Topic Naver Speed View - What it is, and why is it there New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Part 1 Discussion New Window Daktyl
  • 1 Replies

405 Comments

Finally. At least now I have a feeling that the plot is going somewhere.
:/ Seriously? Before this Manga ends I want to see Lark fight at least 3 battles and be badass atleast once...
I mean he's like in a FREAKING school that teaches MAGIC and SWORDFIGHTING and in the entryexam he had to WALK THROUGH FREAKING SUNLIGHT!!!! ... Oh wait... forget the sunlight-part :?

Anyway... I expect more from someone who learns magic and at least tries to learn handling a sword.
Well this is not much of a action manga so its a low chance that Lark(M.C) gets stronger.(my opinion)
I don't get it.... Lark seems to be extremely involve with the "inner" plot rather than the current plots and seems to be the center of the world's crisis but he doesn't seem to play ANY part for the current crisis such as Karne and co. We get a lot of hints and foreshadowing that seems to point Lark at being non-human but then all the 1st generation confirms he is a normal human. In exception of the mystery of his red eyes and the dream lady, he doesn't really seem to be involved in any of the mysteries and stuff....
Just let lark stay the "unfazed anyman".
It's more fun with things being the way they are :)
Tho I somehow am sadistic enough to want him turn back to when he feared Bathory.
the story it feels like it going nowhere... alrdy chapter 70... but the main character still don't have any good points and obviously no power...booo
Lark x Bathory or Lark x Angela, either way were getting some forbidden love between Lark and people that are basically like mothers to him (bathory like an older sister despite being old enough to be a great ancestor)

and i think these are the best combos. yes... let me see your flustered expression lark :P. you know, the one you never show -.-
1 more push to catch up to naver
setz needs to be there for karne more...don't like neal
thanks easy going scans!
karne's losing it
Bathory and Lark, Its quite a good couple, it has decent development.
... SO when are we going to see Lark using some badass magic (or even simply fighting). So far he doesn't really like a main character or even that much of an important role. I'm not even sure if he had that much of an impact on the storyline :/ he's kinda the observing character
glad to see none of the low quality releases of this here
The scanlators war on this serie is quite funny.
Only 4 chapters left guys...
Thanks for the updates Easy Going Scans!!!
I'm still waiting for the reveal when Lark sees a picture of Karmilla and goes "OMG, I know her. I've been dreaming about her ever since I came to this world" Everyone's faces are going to be priceless.
Thanks Easy Going Scans!!
Massive update incoming... yet they still don't give a damn clue about the mysteries....
What was Seere staring with so much astonishment, I wonder? Maybe a portrait?
wait wait wait what was she doing there? argh cliffhangers
I get the feeling Seere will go berserk at some point(Yandere?). She's half ghost right?
i guess Seere knows that Lark is a human...
Bathory Route? :3
Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics