Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 135votes)

Acchi Kocchi

Alt Names: alt あっちこっちalt ตรงนั้นตรงนี้มีรักalt 一起一起这里那里alt Here and Therealt Place to Placealt Por alli y por allaalt Por todas as partesalt Туда-сюда
Author: Ishiki
Artist: Ishiki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Acchi Kocchi follows the misadventures, screw ups, and idiocy of 5 schoolmates: Io, Tsumiki, Hime, Mayoi, and Sakaki.
Go to Acchi Kocchi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A revival of Acchi Kocchi New Window VXAce
  • 1 Replies
Topic References as jokes in the manga (they're probably hidden everywhere) New Window SnipyShino
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raws for Acchi Kocchi? New Window theroadstopshere
  • 0 Replies
Topic Acchi Kocchi Latest Discussion New Window Ishin Hazue
  • 19 Replies
Topic Acchi Kocchi Image Pack + OVA New Window Palolo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Want faster release, or more accurate release? (poll closed) New Window Ishin Hazue
  • 15 Replies

272 Comments

nice! thanks alot for the new chapter!

I did so love the anime but thats what made me want read the manga and it just as good imo. Fyi there has been a big jump in the art style tho it will be 15 more chaps or so till you see it. I plan on scanning releasing the magazine chaps here soon I will try to order them but it will take a while some of the older issues manga time kirara are out of print. BUt acchi kocchi is not really one of those series you need to read the previous chap since it's always different side story so just enjoy the reading till we are all caught up i will still be releasing the volume chapters

You are a god among men.

Or maybe just a king. Yes, a king among men.

Or a prince? No, I got it. You are a pretty swell guy among men.

Anyways, thanks for picking up one of the best 4-koma ever. :)

After watching the Anime of this, its almost impossible to read this.. The Anime was just so well done especially with the music that its hard to read this series without everything the Animation brought to the table..

I did so love the anime but thats what made me want read the manga and it just as good imo. Fyi there has been a big jump in the art style tho it will be 15 more chaps or so till you see it. I plan on scanning releasing the magazine chaps here soon I will try to order them but it will take a while some of the older issues manga time kirara are out of print. BUt acchi kocchi is not really one of those series you need to read the previous chap since it's always different side story so just enjoy the reading till we are all caught up i will still be releasing the volume chapters

I hope there will be weekly release ...

love this manga ...

This is a rude inference, so I'll spoiler tag it..

Spoiler

2 of it ... BOOM ... +RAD effect ...

Spoiler

Yeowch.

After watching the Anime of this, its almost impossible to read this.. The Anime was just so well done especially with the music that its hard to read this series without everything the Animation brought to the table..

all hail, the kotatsu.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm not sure why somebody hasn't tried it before.  A rising rice cake could easily end a war.

Spoiler

I'm not sure why somebody hasn't tried it before.  A rising rice cake could easily end a war.

"O my brother-in-law"

sooo cute.

Okay. That chapter was adorable :D

Glad that someone else is picking up after me. GJ

FYI, page 7 has 2 reference.

- The right one is referencing on a Japanese ghost story that's about some ghost going "Are there no bad kids..." and catch children that are deemed bad/naughty

- The left one, in the 2nd panel, Mayoi is saying "acha", Kana says "ocha", then in 3rd panel Hime says "uron-cha" (oolong tea). Those 3 words when combined becomes "acha, ocha, uron-cha", which is a Boke referencing to Bruce Lee's fighting sound

Thanks Ishin Im a big fan of the series so much so I paid for the manga volumes to be translated i've got up to half volume 4 so far figured I might as well share back witht the community, I read all your trans after tv series ended It's what got me hooked.  I was wondering what doldrums was Riku just give me the straight forward english translation so miss some little details like that Ill try and make tl notes do some research on phrases. I'll ask Riku to inlcude it in next time and i'll pass it by you before release.

Punchline will be that next chapter both are down with the flu.

Had a mix up with clean pages but it's fixed now download on our site has been updated as well. Poor Sakaki he's always getting thrown under the rails by everyone and this tiem litteralyLMAO

Glad that someone else is picking up after me. GJ

FYI, page 7 has 2 reference.

- The right one is referencing on a Japanese ghost story that's about some ghost going "Are there no bad kids..." and catch children that are deemed bad/naughty

- The left one, in the 2nd panel, Mayoi is saying "acha", Kana says "ocha", then in 3rd panel Hime says "uron-cha" (oolong tea). Those 3 words when combined becomes "acha, ocha, uron-cha", which is a Boke referencing to Bruce Lee's fighting sound

Had a mix up with clean pages but it's fixed now download on our site has been updated as well. Poor Sakaki he's always getting thrown under the rails by everyone and this tiem litteralyLMAO

I swear this is a harem manga.

How? clearly only Tsumiki and Io are a pair and no other have romantic interest in other

AHHH, I died for the cuteness.

Where'd all the words go on page 9?

I lost it, when there was the sign "U Mad"onionxdplz.gif?1

Poor Kyoya.  Everyone forgot about him...  T___T

FInally, another proof that Hime-chan is truly a badass.

I swear this is a harem manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics