Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Raws for Acchi Kocchi?

Acchi Kocchi raws request scanning scanlation series question

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

theroadstopshere

theroadstopshere

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 366 posts
  • LocationThat great potato farm in the sky

By chance, would anyone happen to know where decent quality scans of Acchi Kocchi could be found? I'd like to grab a copy so that I can potentially use them for practicing each step of the scanlation process. Once my schedule becomes less packed in the near future, I'd like to spend some time trying to learn those skills, if for no reason other than because scanlations have been a huge contribution to my life so far. If I can become at least moderately proficient in the process, it would be nice to be able to help out in bringing series like this to others.

Thanks for your time reading through this, and thank you in advance for any help or advice!

"Life isn't about lasting through the storms, its about learning to dance in the rain."