Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 135votes)

Acchi Kocchi

Alt Names: alt あっちこっちalt ตรงนั้นตรงนี้มีรักalt 一起一起这里那里alt Here and Therealt Place to Placealt Por alli y por allaalt Por todas as partesalt Туда-сюда
Author: Ishiki
Artist: Ishiki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Acchi Kocchi follows the misadventures, screw ups, and idiocy of 5 schoolmates: Io, Tsumiki, Hime, Mayoi, and Sakaki.
Go to Acchi Kocchi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A revival of Acchi Kocchi New Window VXAce
  • 1 Replies
Topic References as jokes in the manga (they're probably hidden everywhere) New Window SnipyShino
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raws for Acchi Kocchi? New Window theroadstopshere
  • 0 Replies
Topic Acchi Kocchi Latest Discussion New Window Ishin Hazue
  • 19 Replies
Topic Acchi Kocchi Image Pack + OVA New Window Palolo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Want faster release, or more accurate release? (poll closed) New Window Ishin Hazue
  • 15 Replies

272 Comments

How Adorable~~~~
Spoiler
Man... they're killing me with this. *in a good way*
Ah~ How I love this manga...
last page left panel section. best panels ever
@god-emperor
I think sugoi-sugoi is still working on chapter 14 and 15.
I don't find the chapter 14 and 15... I think nobody released those chapter.
@Vueiy: Frankly, the series doesn't really go under any real changes just like other traditional 4-koma manga (ie. no 'progress', change in humor, delivery etc). So if you don't like it now, you probably won't ever like it unless you, as a person, change. That being said, the art style does change much later but I believe only to fit the anime more (or is the anime just using the 'evolved' art style? egg or chicken?)

Of course, if you love the first chapter like me, then you'll love it till the end :P
Not to be a downer, but this just seems kinda "meh." I read the first few chapters, but it didn't feel like it was going anywhere. I've read other 4-koma manga before and loved 'em, so I know that's not it. So what I'm asking is, is this a gag/harem manga, that's kinda cutesy, or is there more to it (maybe further in)?
Thanks again for TL this manga. You're doing a great job! Love the F/X in Japanese and English (teaches us a little japanese!)
@theroadstopshere
Then Dead End D:
Someday, Io will ask Tsumiki on a date... and Hime and Tsumiki will die from nosebleed blood loss.
reading this is pure bliss. (~ ~ ,)
CUTENESS OVERLOAD !!!!
haha it's cute. a good break from other stuff
Surprisingly refreshing
@yariel
Ah no, I got myself a proofreader since chapter 21, and I'm getting myself a typesetter as well so I'm not working alone.
But thanks for the suggestion of SFX. I think I will use English SFX from now on, unless for stuff like "kyun" (Which I couldn't find an equivalent English SFX for it)

By the way, if you're going to comment my work, please pm me, this space is mainly for commenting the manga itself, and perhaps a little discussion of the manga between fans. <---- (leaving this note here to remind others as well)
@Aomori Hazue ...
Release for ch 22 and 23 ... wow ...
all I could says this one is very close for perfect ...
at last week ch 20, there's 1 or 2 cell need some proofreader ...
but for this ch 22 and 23 ... no change needed ...
(all makes sense and all jokes being fully explained ... very nice)
moreover if you working this translation all alone ...
it's a definite proof that you are getting A LOT better ...

at this point, you are able to translate any other 4koma comedy manga ...
(the joke part is usually the hardest one to explain clearly ...)

BTW, for SFX ... you don't have to explain what it is ...
and might as well change the sfx into English SFX ... (if you wish for it ...)
like in Ch 23 page 7 Right side,
3rd panel ...
Tsumiki ears sfx - *gasp*
Tsumiki hand sfx - *twich*
4th panel ...
Tsumiki at Io's Head - *chomp* ...
^^ some translator at past use this, but use it only if it's suit your translating style ...^^
(if this style somehow disturbing you then don't choose it, try only one style for translation, more than one style in translating SFX might be bad ...)
THIS AND THAT ARE NOT RELATED lol xDDD
Rain + chocolate + embarrassed crying face = Oh. My. Gah. Cute.
Oh gods, its too powerful. Too adorable. Too moeru. ...I'm going to go reread from the beginning.
this is way to cute xD
もえ~
@Aomori Hazue ...
I thank you for the translation ...
but you don't have to goes as far as to explain the SFX ...
just translate SFX to romanji, and most reader will understand what sound it is ...
(usually translator only translate the small talk that being put in SFX anyway ...)

BTW, your translation seems getting better and better ...
keep up the good work ...
@theroadstopshere
unfortunately, it just ends like that D:
the next chapter didn't continue where it left off
4 panel + cute = ahhhh!!! yeah!!!!
Wait, what happens next?! What happens next?! CLIFFHANGER, DAMN YOOUUUUUUU

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics