Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 135votes)

Acchi Kocchi

Alt Names: alt あっちこっちalt ตรงนั้นตรงนี้มีรักalt 一起一起这里那里alt Here and Therealt Place to Placealt Por alli y por allaalt Por todas as partesalt Туда-сюда
Author: Ishiki
Artist: Ishiki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Acchi Kocchi follows the misadventures, screw ups, and idiocy of 5 schoolmates: Io, Tsumiki, Hime, Mayoi, and Sakaki.
Go to Acchi Kocchi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A revival of Acchi Kocchi New Window VXAce
  • 1 Replies
Topic References as jokes in the manga (they're probably hidden everywhere) New Window SnipyShino
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raws for Acchi Kocchi? New Window theroadstopshere
  • 0 Replies
Topic Acchi Kocchi Latest Discussion New Window Ishin Hazue
  • 19 Replies
Topic Acchi Kocchi Image Pack + OVA New Window Palolo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Want faster release, or more accurate release? (poll closed) New Window Ishin Hazue
  • 15 Replies

272 Comments

i think i'll stick to Hazue's scans. Hazue's scan looks much better compared to the Nekyou version

wonderful Io and tsumiki cuteness.

Hooray! More Acchi Kocchi is always welcome. Thanks for the release. :)
this manga really need love. they should make tsumiki nendoroid

I'm very sorry guys for keeping you waiting for.... 7 months? @@

I've got no excuse as 80% of my free time was for something else other than translating.

As for the reference at page 2. here's one of the gag show from youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbxxu-QkxZE

notice the background sound "dee-deeeen" whenever someone breaks a laugh and is about to get punished

dead link, vid no longer exist 

A side note bout Mayoi

In the raw manga, Mayoi's sentence often ends with "ja" something or even "nyan".

Putting aside "nyan", the "ja ro" or "ja ne" whatsoever are usually used by ancient samurai or old hag.

This time round I included the "ja" into my translation to add some essence to Mayoi's personality. Do let me know if you guys don't like it and I will remove it for the next release (not gonna be any time soon though)

actually, i like it, now that Mayoi has a verbal tic. adds to her character.

I've always wondered... Is this manga unusually difficult to translate. It seems to have a lot of puns and language-specific jokes in the dialog.

I believe there're other manga with more puns than AK (e.g. Seitokai Yakuindomo, which some of the dirty jokes are based on pun)

Other than pun, there're also Japanese meme & otaku terms that requires research in various Japanese websites to get the reference & joke.

But overall, Acchi Kocchi isn't that difficult once you are accustomed with otaku culture, and I do learn more about jap meme from this manga.

I've always wondered... Is this manga unusually difficult to translate. It seems to have a lot of puns and language-specific jokes in the dialog.

JJ2SRE5.gif

Thank Moe Santa for Ishin's releases. Glad to have my Acchi Kocchi fix again. ;w;

IT'S ALIVE! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Oh wow looks like I've been good this year

An...an update..!?!? A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!!!

I think just this week I said how I missed this and now there is a chapter? If it's just coincidence that's some awesome timing there

OH MY GOD IT'S BACK IT'S BACK IT'S BACK
*gleeful squealing*
I love you, Ishin, this is the best Christmas present no one saw coming!

A side note bout Mayoi

In the raw manga, Mayoi's sentence often ends with "ja" something or even "nyan".

Putting aside "nyan", the "ja ro" or "ja ne" whatsoever are usually used by ancient samurai or old hag.

This time round I included the "ja" into my translation to add some essence to Mayoi's personality. Do let me know if you guys don't like it and I will remove it for the next release (not gonna be any time soon though)

Well, I even its already happens, I don't want this acchi kocchi just stopped and no update, then vanish just like that. After all this time, until now, I'm still have an urge to re read acchi kocchi even I already re read them countless time. It's just like.... Ishiki's piece of work seems very rare to me, from art style, romance comedy + cuteness overload, it's all very much "acchi kocchi" style and I have never found something like this in any other manga. I love acchi kocchi very much ('-' ) Thanks for your hard work until now, I'm still lookin' forward for next chapter of acchi kocchi m(_ _)m

Sorry I lied :D
Actually I was planning for a surprise release a week after I post that comment but I guess working with ppl over the internet can't really be smooth unless everyone is very motivated. (actually I was half of the reason orz)
Nonetheless, I still manage to release before 2015 ends!
So enjoy and Merry Christmas!!!

Chapter 47 already happens in Anime, can I don't translate it? (´・ω・`)

Well, I even its already happens, I don't want this acchi kocchi just stopped and no update, then vanish just like that. After all this time, until now, I'm still have an urge to re read acchi kocchi even I already re read them countless time. It's just like.... Ishiki's piece of work seems very rare to me, from art style, romance comedy + cuteness overload, it's all very much "acchi kocchi" style and I have never found something like this in any other manga. I love acchi kocchi very much ('-' )

Thanks for your hard work until now, I'm still lookin' forward for next chapter of acchi kocchi m(_ _)m

That's one of those things people do and it's kind of upsetting, but at the same time we couldn't blame you too much for it. The anime's worth seeing anyways.

Hazueeeeeee

need new chapters T_T

Man, almost 5 months passed since the last release.

I'm very sorry guys for keeping you waiting for.... 7 months? @@

I've got no excuse as 80% of my free time was for something else other than translating.

Thank you for coming back!

If you guys interested by the reference  in page 2, you can always fine the full version of the show here http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/mmm...

It's a new year special of gaki no tsukai, "Batsu Game" (Punishment Game), it's a show where the comedians have to stay in one place toghether for 24 hours and forced not to laugh mmm...

There will be punishment everytime they laughed which most commonly done by a smack to the butt by a baton (Ishin Hazue already share the example video) mmm...

Oh god, it's been so long I wasn't mentally prepared

Yaaaaay, it's baaaack!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics