Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 135votes)

Acchi Kocchi

Alt Names: alt あっちこっちalt ตรงนั้นตรงนี้มีรักalt 一起一起这里那里alt Here and Therealt Place to Placealt Por alli y por allaalt Por todas as partesalt Туда-сюда
Author: Ishiki
Artist: Ishiki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Acchi Kocchi follows the misadventures, screw ups, and idiocy of 5 schoolmates: Io, Tsumiki, Hime, Mayoi, and Sakaki.
Go to Acchi Kocchi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A revival of Acchi Kocchi New Window VXAce
  • 1 Replies
Topic References as jokes in the manga (they're probably hidden everywhere) New Window SnipyShino
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raws for Acchi Kocchi? New Window theroadstopshere
  • 0 Replies
Topic Acchi Kocchi Latest Discussion New Window Ishin Hazue
  • 19 Replies
Topic Acchi Kocchi Image Pack + OVA New Window Palolo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Want faster release, or more accurate release? (poll closed) New Window Ishin Hazue
  • 15 Replies

272 Comments

@yariel: I think it's more like gag strength, like when a girl slaps a guy through a wall after he sees her panties. Due to the ironies of Japanese culture, it's never the other way round. Best guys can do is combo backhand into get back in the kitchen. Buuut I digress.
wht a bliss~
lolz ... that's quite a great dream ...
nicely put for opening a new vol release ... =3= ...

and Tsukimi indeed being pictured as very strong even with small body of her ...
(this also count in anime version ...)
Kung Fu Neko
Spoiler
The cutest stundere i've ever seen. O_O
Anyone else notice that her hair antena disappears when she goes cat mode? Never noticed it in the manga, but saw it in the anime. Guess it'd need to disappear for Io to pet her.
lolz ... it's because her flesh is flabby like pudding ...

oh yeah, congratulation for finishing Vol.02 ... d(^o^)b ...
Instead of pudding, I want to eat meat bun!
lolz ... indeed all people hungry for love ... =3= ...
(and Acchi Kocchi reader will get stuffed by cuteness ...)
let say if the spartan movie was remake with Io an the gangs as the cast...

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY would be my line.
I laughed harder at the scanlators' song reference on page 9 than anything else in chapter 29.
Spartans! Tonight, we dine... on LOVE!
*war cry*
there's nothing better than translation team whose actually LOVE the manga that they translated ... cheers !!!

@manga2x ...
it's quite okay ...
everyone expressing how this manga is cute and good (just an average comment) ...
tough, for latest discussion thread idea might be good too ...
5 pages of comments...
This manga need latest discussion thread
Gao~~~
Posted Image
Please don't mind releasing content that has already aired. It's nice to see the differences in the gags sometimes.
Thanks for the new release. If only life would be as peaceful as this.
@Archin
I lol'd at your comment
WARNING!
-THIS STORY CONTAIN MANY BLOODY SCENE
-MAY MAKE THE READER LOSE EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF BLOOD(in case stomach accidently explode while laughing)
Wow...Even Tsumiki's soul get a nosebleed
i want more Io x Mayoi but of course thats not going to happen
Tsumiki and Hime must be taking good amount of blood pills everyday, they lose blood very easily everytime there's Io XD
Io is totally a host.
The double beam made me laugh HARD :D
Io could really be a gigolo in the future :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics