Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 294votes)

Comic Studio

Alt Names: alt こみっくすたじおalt こみっく☆すたじおalt Комикс-студия
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 20-year-old Aihara Minoru has come to Tokyo to make his dreams of becoming an action manga artist come true. To his amazement, he lands a job as a live-in assistant of his favorite mangaka, Takakura Kenji, who writes a popular fighting manga called "Ultimate Banchou."

Upon arriving at his new workplace, however, he discovers that his idol is not the tough guy he'd always imagined. The truth is, Takakura Kenji is the pen name of Sekai Ichiko, a girl his age who is basically a moe character (she looks and acts like a little kid). After Aihara's obvious disappointment starts them off on the wrong foot, it's going to be tough for him to prove to her that he has what it takes to be a manga artist!
Go to Comic Studio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ydtt scans thanks New Window irishredcap
  • 9 Replies
Topic Have you guys droped this manga? New Window TheKgbSmoker
  • 9 Replies

388 Comments

better ending than KNIM hahahahaha
Anyway, wow... she could still freaking draw and write even in pregnancy. That's a new, I guess? hahaha

Well she is preggers so...technically she has a portable table stand, all she needs is a portabke drawing board

What a great manga and what a great ending!!

I would like to read similar series, any recomendation?

Anyway, wow... she could still freaking draw and write even in pregnancy. That's a new, I guess? hahaha

But what if she didnt want to write/draw?

I've read endings a LOT more abrupt than this one, that's for sure. I was satisfied with the ending. It was cute.

Diabetes...ACTIVATE!

An extremely good ending. It's not often that you see a good ending like that.

Well...fuck. At least it had a full on good end, with sex and babies and marriage and everyone is happy as pigs in excellent temperature shit. I will miss it though.

Wait, wait, wait. Proposal, first time and time-skip with first kid coming along, shown in same chapter? Nice! Other series should take a page from this and not drag out things for too long and then give a stupid ending where all the drama is thrown out the window.*cough*Reborn*cough*Kimi no Iru Machi*cough* This was extremely short but at least it got somewhere.

P.S. I am well aware Reborn was axed but that's still no excuse for the final chapter being so lame.

This was an awesome series. Thanks to everyone who translated it for us.

To me it looks like it didn't got axed. If you look at the cover page of volume 4, you'll see that it was the last volume. And tbh, I like short manga like this compared to other long-ass 100+ chapter manga out there.

10052431.jpg Goodbye...my Legal Loli

Pretty meh ending, but great series overall

Huge shoutout to ydwtt and the the other scanlators, thank you guys so much for your hard work in completing this

>The ending.
hB4F97686

I'll allow it too.

Now, onto SE

>The ending.
hB4F97686

wow she became a pretty loli.

They say an image is worth more than 1000 words...

gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg?13

Sweet ending, at least. Even though it felt a bit rushed, it could have gone much worse.

Lol...it was a good ending for one that was rushed. Seeing everyone kinda change personalities and the slightly trite conflict play out was funny.

I get the feeling this one got axed, though was given a couple of chapters to wrap things up.

Well, nevertheless, it was enjoyable while it lasted. Thanks, scanlators!

Awww... :)

Nice read, and nice that it was given a proper ending.

Wish this was longer. I loved the ending. So cute

Well, a sudden ending but a sweet one.  It follows through.

IS Kimi No Iru Machi better story than twilight then? ?_?

And, what a nice little story. Sometimes you gotta read the more simple ones >.>

My hand with my "Johnny" make a better love story than Twilight...

Bad jokes asides, good manga, good ending and good job by the scanlator. Even though I don't like moe characters on the lead it was a fun ride.

Note: 3.8/5 (Good read, but not a must)

Nice to see a happy and complete ending for once. Those two were just too sweet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics