Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 56votes)

Initial D

Alt Names: alt 头文字Dalt ถนนสายนี้ ข้าจอง...alt 頭文字〈イニシャル〉Dalt 頭文字D
Author: Shigeno Shuichi
Artist: Shigeno Shuichi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Only the fearless survive in the white-hot world of street racing, as teams take on dangerous roads in the shadow of Mt. Akina. Behind the wheel of the mysterious "Ghost of Akina" is Takumi, on his way to becoming the greatest racer ever.
Go to Initial D Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A must read New Window ernabc
  • 6 Replies
Topic characters.... New Window annihilator
  • 2 Replies

92 Comments

Things should be picking up in due time. The manga is coming to an end as has been announced on Kodansha's Young Magazine and reported by various anime/manga news sites.

It's been overdue, to say the least.

I've long since lost track of the various relationships, but I do hope they can sqeeze in some American and European cars before the end.

Summary of every Intial D chapters:

Car, Car, 2 Cars, 2 Cars, Road, Car, stupid talk about car kung fu, more stupid people talking, Car, end chapter.

You're welcome!
This shit is taking forever. This race is one of the most boring and should be the other way.... Same thing for like 15 chapters!

Spoiler

Where's the 100 chapters missing in between 74-171?
7 pages? seven pages?? With the only dialogue being two old farts going on about made-up crap nobody cares about?

Screw this, I can't follow anymore, it's a bloody chore not an enjoyment. Good luck to those who'll remain.
for those that dont know, Initial D Fifth Stage episode 1 is out now.
i found it on youtube
/watch?v=uyl0hIJxlq4
quality isn't the best but it's good enough to enjoy.
i hate the short chapters ..they should hold back and drop them in batches. it went from 20 to 10
k, i'm gonna take a break for a year and then see if they finally finished the race :P
too much unnecessary drama in too short chapters... Just do it already!!! (funny thing this comment could also be used for Minamoto...)
boom! called it!
i knew it was going to be an NSX.
now someone give me a cookie.
About that pasta...
Posted Image
Iketani better fucking get another chance with Mako!
meh...
wow big improvement in the manga.
i love this manga really... but the pages.... urgh!
2015? He will be using toyota 86 by http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_86then.
Looks like Takumi upgraded his ability again with God Hand's method.
No chance for victory?!... let me quote a wise man:
"Well, I'll tell you something that should be of vital interest to you. That you, Sir, are a NITWIT!"
This used to be so good. It is now almost impossible to follow, I can't tell who is who anymore and I've followed this since it came out. Maybe it's just me but it's now just not as interesting or fun to read.
this next race will probably be about 3 years worth of chapters.
see you all in 2015
> "This course is extremely long"
In before 60 chapter race instead of 30 chapters?
Another short chapter.... I feel as if i should read this series after every 10 chapters just to give me enough to read.

Keisuke's opponent is a mid-engine car. NSX!?
ahh... why is it so short... !! what's the deal?

sigh... looks like Hojo cut his hair.... wonder who's this other A86 driver aside from Takumi..
Just wanted to say that ch.305 is missing altough im pretty sure that it's available scanlated

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics