Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 84votes)

Raqiya

Alt Names: alt ラキアalt Lakiaalt Rakiaalt Rakia: Shin Mokushirokualt Rakia: The New Book of Revelationalt Sanctumalt רקיע
Author: Yajima Masao
Artist: Boichi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Near the end of the 20th century, a truck driver loses control in the Nevada desert, robbing one family of happiness. The sole survivor of this tragedy, a young girl named Luna Hazuki, makes a pact with a mysterious demon in a morgue. Seven years later, she is still living in America...with the family that should have been dead. Little does Luna know that the pact she made will lead to the apocalypse that destroys the human race...
Go to Raqiya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!?!!! New Window goryo0123
  • 0 Replies
Topic Mr. Snow’s Identity? New Window Sarapico
  • 2 Replies

101 Comments

Boichi's art is amazing as always and the story by masao is great
seriously, i dont mind having a ken-clone in another manga BUT for the love of god atleast give him another hair-do, since even if hes cloned hairstyle isen't genetic.
Ken transends manga's lol
looks like this isa guy have some kind of friendzone fetish
@jazminlany He was not the guy who was driving the first truck but a paramedic who arrived later and brought her back to the hospital. She then made a pact with the snake and it (supposedly) took 7 human lives to revive her parents some of which were the paramedics wife and children. Thus he was enacting revenge for them.
Boichi really loves Ken's (Sun Ken Rock) design doesn't he? xD
Interesting story (but it require you to learn a bit of ancient relgion). hope it'll continue and develop well!
Raqiya is really good, very interesting, I haven't seen a manga based on the gnostic texts before, but I have read all those source books a while ago, not that they are understandable most of the Nag Hammadi texts are really really weird and not very much like the regular Bible, except perhaps parts of Genesis and Revelations and Ezekiel... And like in those and the Kabbalah numbers are very important and have spiritual meanings as do dates.
The art is awesome and it looks just like driving through the desert towards Las Vegas or LA those deserts are worse than here in AZ.
As usual Boichi art is great.
Clarification:
Spoiler
Wow
Spoiler
This just keeps getting more and more interesting, a huge thank you to the translators!
That cheshire cat
Spoiler
Sweet!
oh, yeah, btw, I hate that s.o.a.b. =_= He killed her family AGAIN, FFFFFFFF- I WANNA KILL HIM. I'D BE AWFULLY ASHAMED IF HE WAS MY FATHER
The water on page 11 of chapter 3 is just.... WOAH OAO ITS CREEPY, YET BEAUTIFUL AT THE SAME TIME :>
This truck Driver and his epic crashes. i never tire of them
most crucial word in chapter 3: MEOW
Beautiful and interesting. Boichi really makes some great art.
seems awsome, love religious stuff blood and action like davinci code or angels and demons..
like always, awesome art by Boichi!
Alright, ch 2 got me hooked definitely looking forward to seeing where they are going with this.
That was nice. The art seems a bit off for the story but maybe it's because I'm too used to Sun-Ken Rock.
Interesting... Looking forward for the new chapters. ;3
Oh my god, the crash is just EPIC. I even saw an arm! ._. How did the car even run into anything? It didn't even seem like it was MOVING. It seemed like it stopped for Luna.

What? Did the truck just randomly appear out of thin air? Thats IMPOSSIBLE. NOTHING was even NEAR IT.

I smell some suspicions coming =.=
The crash detail, my god.
Interesting, nice to see that even with Boichi just doing the art the story itself seems to be quite good. Always happy to see something more from Boichi though, his art is fantastic.
Yeaaahhhh another promising work from Boichi. I hope its quality of art and plot are as good as sun-ken rock.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics