Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Mr. Snow’s Identity?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sarapico

Sarapico

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLeiria
Ever since he appeared in the first chapter of this manga, which I already knew had some Christian symbolism and myths in it, I immediately thought he was “The Wandering Jew”, and now I’m almost positive of it.
The Wandering Jew is a medieval Christian character, whose identity is a kind of mystery in it self. He can not die. He’ll only find rest on the End of Days.
Some say he’s Cain. Other versions call him Jesus loved disciple, because of Mathew 19:28
'Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.'
But there are a lot of possibilities, and the character has appeared over and over again. Just check out the Wikipedia entry for a taste:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew
But seeing the underlying theme he might not he John but Ahasuerus.

Weaper

Weaper

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 242 posts
I've already read all that manga so I won't confirm nor deny your theory as to avoid spoiling but I like your post and the research done.

Posted Image

Sun-Ken RockGunnmMemories of Enamon

Spoiler

7of9

7of9

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Shoemaker ? Must be Liu Bei .