Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 132votes)

Addicted to Curry

Alt Names: alt Addicted to Curryalt カレーなるしょくたくalt Curry naru Shokutakualt 華麗なる食卓alt 화려한 식탁alt Karei naru Shokutakualt Одержимые карри
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Comedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makito Koenji is a curry chef with a mysterious past who helps Yui Sonezaki keep her father's curry restaurant, Ganesha, open through a lack of customers, a hostile takeover attempt by a huge company, and many other challenges. Get addicted... to Curry.
Go to Addicted to Curry Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thanks to the V16(No Group) for picking this up. New Window Glueballs
  • 6 Replies
Topic Yeah, so, current recipe . . . um, chapter . . . discussion New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 20 Replies
Topic I wish someone would pick this up New Window Bacchai
  • 4 Replies

321 Comments

So let me guess the winner gets to walk away scott free and the loser has a date with the overly protective grand daughter loving and very angry manager in a undisclosed area where loud noises are eliminated do to heavy machinery.

Well it ain't ANOTHER cooking battle at least.

seriously? 

I just checked wiki and yea, thers 49 volumes and the manga ended in feb of 2013...

Ive read this manga for a long time since it started i believe but srly...to know only 1/5 of the chapters have been scandalated...

shit that right hook had power behind it, that chick will probably run Japan in a few years.  Girls have taht type of power over men, and 49 volumes is worthy enough.

to think there are 49 volumes of this o_o

seriously? 

to think there are 49 volumes of this o_o

For the Halibut,

Thanks for the new chapters.

Damn you Cliffhanger! (╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yeah, and there's no way the other chef guy would have had time to just hang around with Makito while they worked on that one guy's special entree, when other customers needed to be served. But hey, just go with it. It's all about the style and drama; it's probably a bit unrealistic that a yakuza can come into a respectable restaurant and casually threaten to cut people's fingers off, too, but nobody's worried about that.

that remind me of the thing with the 2k USD Lamborghini and the cat.

wowowow knee socks on a cook uniform, sexy as hell.

When I was a kid we would always get into curry fights on the school yard

yes >__<!!!! a miracle!!!!!! new chapters every week *---*

thank you "For The Halibut" :D now I can keep enjoing of one of the mangas that I really like xD

(I haven't been here since 2 weeks ago :/ so this is really surprising for me xD)

so... the guy who gets fired comes back... does a curry battle. and loses by a landslide... I can see it already happening... then that girl trying to recruit koenji will pop out of nowhere and reveal who he is and ask him to join some competition... koenji being a real man would probably say no to the competition but yes to the body of the girl.. everyone will probably miss him. yadayada...  that's my speculation on the next few chapters based on the previous ones.

hahaha i love it!! i wish they could release two chapters per week :D

*I've found you Koenji, you and your little dog too.*

What is going on, a regular release schedule for Curry? Feels like its been forever since that happened.

See that how real men settle their differences, with a good ol fashion fist fight while a girl is present and a crowd instigating their rage for maximum infliction of pain.  Feels good to be a guy.

Oysters smoked before being stewed in curry...I've got to try that myself sometime.

*HONKAHONKA*  :3

Yeah, and there's no way the other chef guy would have had time to just hang around with Makito while they worked on that one guy's special entree, when other customers needed to be served. But hey, just go with it. It's all about the style and drama; it's probably a bit unrealistic that a yakuza can come into a respectable restaurant and casually threaten to cut people's fingers off, too, but nobody's worried about that.

you you have to prepare food for 200 people, there is no way you order 200 piece of meat...

Yeah, I was just thinking it's nice to see one of those "big reveal of awesome technique" moments again.

God how i love the part of cooking mangas where they get all serious with the "How in the world did you create this miracle!?" where as to MC goes "I just prepared it... like THIS!!!" which then gets responded by "OMFG you can do that!?"

why'd they have to move the location away from yui....  he doesn't even talk to her

well, they're using bandanas to prevent their hair falling inside the dishes. i'm working at a restaurant and i do the same thing. i don't like chef's hat, they look ridiculous XD

Bandanas are great for keeping hair (and sweat) out of your face!

It really bothers me when characters in cooking manga have long hair that they don't bother to tie back.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics