Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 33votes)

Baki - Son Of Ogre

Alt Names: alt Baki Son of Ogrealt Baki SoOalt 範馬刃牙alt Hanma Bakialt Son of Ogre
Author: Itagaki Keisuke
Artist: Itagaki Keisuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The sequel to the Baki series, supposed to concentrate around the conflict of Baki vs his father.

Order:

1-Baki the Grappler (1991-1999) 42 volumes
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/grappler-baki-r2434)

2-New Grappler Baki (1999-2005) 31 volumes
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/new-grappler-baki-r2432)

3-Hanma Baki: Son of Ogre (2005-2012) 37 volumes
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/baki-son-of-ogre-r2974)

4-Baki Dou (2014-?) 10 volumes
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/baki-dou-r11920)
Go to Baki - Son Of Ogre Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic You're welcome New Window theonly
  • 1 Replies
Topic Look like Baki vs. Yujiro is not the last fight of the series. New Window Man Santichai
  • 29 Replies
Topic Son of Ogre need YOU ! New Window theonly
  • 1 Replies
Topic The lost chapters New Window terrria
  • 7 Replies
Topic The latest chapters of Hanma Baki Son of Ogre New Window SpinyBack
  • 2 Replies
Topic So...... New Window BobMakihara
  • 5 Replies

74 Comments

well like i said be4 baki project is closed from a long time but a new group have began to translate it (ritualscan) and there's a blog that only puts the translated words if there's someone good with photoshop (would be great if he knows some of japanese lang too) i can give him the raw manga i have to translate
@Azunone

So, do you mean the Baki scanlation project is currently inactive, and once all that has been scanlated to this day is released, nothing more is to be expected, even though many more chapters are left ?

I have something on my mind, but before that, I'd need a confirmation...
I just started and I really like it! I think it worth your time. The art gets better. So do read it!
Yeah they are missing since some time and they won't appear soon because nobody is interested in baki anymore. We should just pray that somebody will pick up this series again.
149-243 is missing, don't tell me there lost?
251-256 are missing are they lost or forgotten?
251-256 are missing are they lost or forgotten?
That was so disturbing. They actually tried to eat each other. And poor Jack got half his face eaten. At least he looks better now. An scarier.
eww... looks like he's masochist

I buy the manga myself, reach chapter 255 of 'Son of Ogre' so far. Oh, Yujiro make me laugh out loud countless times now.

then please put spoiler or something for us on son of ogre forum
Chapter 130 : eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'll quote Chosen :
« lol even on japan itis still on going about 33 vols and only 16 vols was translated + there's some new group that took it and started from 258 (they are trying to translate the missing chapters as well (130-258)) »
... Time will tell, I guess !

Thank you, Chosen ! :)
hehe... I love this series. It's really interesting and sometimes it make me laugh like hell.

I buy the manga myself, reach chapter 255 of 'Son of Ogre' so far. Oh, Yujiro make me laugh out loud countless times now.
well if u meant the tournament be4 he becomes a champ of the underground arena then i think (not fully sure) that itis garouden boy (not completely translated just 8 chaps)
@Oliverfr If you mean the tournament that was held in china with Juujiro, baki, retsu and others involved. I think it is at the end of New Grappler Baki
Chapter 120 : I foresee major pains for the artist, Itagaki Keisuke, if he plans to keep on drawing fancy bones and joints on every pages during all of the - I imagine - Katsumi arc :D

Chosen, I renew my thanks for the great share ! :)

If I may ask, the Baki manga serie in which a giant Korakuen tournament took place, supposedly taking place before New Grappler Baki, would you also keep it under the hood ? :3
sorry guys iam uploading it irregular since i have exams etc..
lol legendary japanese swordsman look like a fool :)
lol even on japan itis still on going about 33 vols and only 16 vols was translated + there's some new group that took it and started from 258 (they are trying to translate the missing chapters as well (130-258))
Chosen, if I may ask, is this serie completely scanned and translated ?

If it must hung up halfway, I must be prepared in advance, otherwise I'll die from the shock :D
grandking3, bear with it for a few chapters. You'll stop noticing that because the story and action are awesome.
whats wrong with these character muscles?!?!?!? it's so misshapen and grotesque.
Chapter 1-10 are replaced with the better quality of releases, since the chapters which uploaded before contain mangahere's watermark, who is not the one who scanlate this, and the quality of the releases are reduced.
^_________________________^
chosen tx for uploading this series after new grappler baki

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics