Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The lost chapters

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

terrria

terrria

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
So I've been reading tons of baki, and I've finally decided to stop waiting for those chaps between 165 and 244. I don't have time to learn how to read japanese, yet. I would like to get on with my life a bit, could somebody be a hero and give me the essentials on what I'm going to be missing if I pick up at chapter 244? and the outcome of the baki v pickle fight?

ZuiyaXDX

ZuiyaXDX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIn MY OWN imagination hmmm...
read all chap from 1 to 311 currently http://spinybackwebdesign.com/hanma-baki/ here hmm....

but missing : chap 284 to 302

Edited by ZuiyaXDX, 12 August 2012 - 01:16 AM.

terrria

terrria

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Wow! Thanks!

theonly

theonly

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts
Yeah, we have some problems atm but well bring the page up again.
After we finish chapter 313 (sadly the last chapter) we will go back and fill in the lost chapter.
Plans are made and RAWs are bought.

theonly

theonly

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts
Last chapter is scanlated and the page works again.
Enjoy yourselves:
http://spinybackwebdesign.com/2012/08/hanma-baki-son-of-ogre-chapter-312-the-end/

mint

mint

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
i dont mean to sound ungrateful for the absolutely great job you guys are doing but i was wondering around what time do you usually put some out ..and do you have any plans for the original baki series?

Fizanko

Fizanko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
Thank you a lot for the translation of the last Baki chapter.

It's a bit disapointing though as it explains nothing in the many open questions and have some weird points (baki is "the strongest creature alive" ? ) , but the last page with the father and son hands is at least an acceptable conclusion.

theonly

theonly

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 33 posts
@mint
on the main-page (spinyback) we release a chapter every week, usually friday.
Here I upload a chapter when I have too much free time. :)

@fizanko
yeah, same here. really dissapointing

about your confusion:
the ogre approved him as an enemy and an enemy is only someone who is as strong as the one who accepted that one as an enemy (here it is the ogre)
that said there are technically 2 "strongest creatures in the world" but since they are on a completly different scale then everybody else (like human to ant) from the look of a commoner they tie at first place and we have this oxymoron...

Edited by theonly, 03 October 2012 - 09:08 PM.