Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 142votes)

Cavalier of the Abyss

Alt Names: alt Cavalier in the Abyssalt Cavalier of Abyssalt 심연의 카발리어alt 深渊骑士alt Рыцарь Бездны
Author: Ga On-Bi
Artist: Juder
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Sequel to Immortal Regis. Reading the entirety of the prequel is highly recommended, otherwise, this story from chapter 4 on will spoil it and/or be confusing.

Chaos has gotten itself a new Regis, Nex, a seemingly heartless ruler who destory everything and everyone who stand in his way. A small boy named Xix, who's contracted with an Evil is out seeking his revenge on Regis Nex for killing his village and Sister. When he gets his chance to kill Regis Nex, he loses completely and gets taken to the Royal palace. But once there, he see that there is something else going on in the background of the Royal Family, a Secret they don't want to be uncovered...
~Scantily Clad

Prequel:

> Immortal Regis
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/immortal-regis-r288)
Go to Cavalier of the Abyss Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is your favorite character and why? New Window Razz
  • 13 Replies
Topic Totally confused New Window morlyn
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest chapter thread New Window Coca
  • 22 Replies
Topic Problem with groups? New Window Hollowcantaro
  • 1 Replies
Topic Cavalier Of The Abyss New Window shoushikochou
  • 2 Replies
Topic When will new chapters be released? I heard other volumes already came out. New Window Happiness
  • 5 Replies

235 Comments

Then
Spoiler
The recent flashback really explained alot of things. the story has gotten more interesting... :D
Spoiler
@Findy Putra
Yes, definitely the hottest Asian they've used in credits that I have seen by far. FAR FAR AWAY.
I thought A-Team doesn't allow uploads...?
Hmm, I just realised, maybe it's just dragging extremely long with unnecessary fanservice filler, making it hard to recall details from previous chapters. Re-reading the whole thing, it makes sense though there are a lot of things that haven't been explained yet for more than 40 chapters now.

The flashback between should really have been at the start. I don't see why they bothered skipping and then going back and then skipping forwards again. I guess they realised they made a bad decision to timeskip at such a crucial point, or maybe there was a need to satisfy publishers at a change of pace/setting. Either way, let's see if it picks back up. I'll take back what I said in the previous comment.

~

my head hurts trying to decipher the raws
Spoiler
Why this gotta be so sad and depressing :(
Did this one get droped by the translators? I really liked this one and it was getting to the good part too.
In order to elaborate a bit more on what I stated before for any new readers; this manhwa does improve eventually since the author takes a huge step back and goes to the point where this whole sequel should have began. Once it hits that point it becomes much more enjoyable to follow but before that it's more of a chore. If you like this series at all but find the start confusing and perhaps even annoying--I would still recommend pushing through it because it does improve in my opinion.
This Manhwa is a rather messy one. The time gap from the prequel to the sequel is just too large, and it essentially throws away just about all the development from the prequel turning it into little more than a near irrelevant history lesson. It's already all over the place without the ridiculously huge time gap...kind of a disappointment.
guys, a-team is not uploading here anymore because their releases keep getting stolen by other sites, go to their website directly to read new chapters
ahah.. i thought this manhwa already completed. Man would like to continue read this nice piece, but.. is this dropped project?
After so long... Can you just imagine that.... You hearing this, lonescent?!
OMG just read ch50 and all the feelings of sadness 4 Nex can back. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NEX just tell them what u have gone through, I hate how they all just think ur cold hearted. And Iffrita only god knows how much I want to slap her.
Depore.... so cute >.<
Well the messed up things is right now there is a total of 12 volumes as of right now. However there are only 8 here...
It either been dropped or scanlation groups are being lazy.
Any idead on the next chapter folks ?
hey i see on ch 46 and i see its 52 ch but appear in here just 49 can some one explain it to me ?
Xix is the real son, he was sired with Serina (the prisoner), Nyx is going to go all good in the end (or is good, but the reason he sealed Serina is to actually protect her), Xix is going to get the princess from chapter 2, the blondie the ghost fire girl and in Ouroboros is going to be the last boss (or in worst case scenario, the crow). They will all live happily ever after and Xix is going to forgive Nyx in the end. The end. Really, it's so predictable after a point, it gets boring. Unfollow.
Poor crown prince never get a break, all he want is to be father's son, yet he got cockblocked every possible chances
The plot is definitely all over the place but I like the characters and art enough to keep reading. Waiting for more releases
@hnskyo Yeah I guess but I think I only took that long was because I was checking out every little detail on every page lol. Now that I think about it idk if it took me 12 hours /shrug.
Razz you read really slow xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics