Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 101votes)

Abide in the Wind

Alt Names: alt Abide by the Windalt 바람이 머무는 난
Author: Shin Weol
Artist: Shin Weol
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original on Naver:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=414609&weekday=thu

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Abide in the Wind Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The new series - dates and news New Window Hawksmack
  • 1 Replies
Topic AitW RAW discussion v2 New Window Dreamingflower
  • 326 Replies
Topic AitW Translated Chapters Discussion New Window rojo
  • 164 Replies
Topic AitW Wikia changes - your opinions please! New Window blerghers
  • 5 Replies
Topic Story after chapter 84 New Window SayaRock121
  • 4 Replies
Topic AitW has LINE app emojis! New Window blerghers
  • 0 Replies

119 Comments

thanks LoneManga!

tehehe that hand kiss <3 

and Reana's face when she realizes about the poison.. it's sad, but also a little scary. Poor Reana ):

Lol, indeed.

Spoiler

Spoiler

ho ho ho~ So dragons aren't suppose to feel, huh? ell that's going to change sooner or later and I think it's going to be soon. >:]

If it's really Dragon raises planets as Didan explained, I think it's basically to avoid them having biases.

With humanity would comes desires (Reana) and if God plays favorite then that's probably bad for the rest of the world.

Alternatively,

Spoiler

OMG.

WUT.

ANOTHER CHAPTER SO SOON?

WUT.

This...This never happened before... Thank you guys for translating this so fast. :}

ho ho ho~ So dragons aren't suppose to feel, huh? ell that's going to change sooner or later and I think it's going to be soon. >:]

Now they've moved AitW for a chapter every Wednesday, just so you know :) .

No.... that's only the formality for people who'll eventually come visit us when we're caught up....

The dragon looks like ulquiorra in the manga Bleach

Now they've moved AitW for a chapter every Wednesday, just so you know :) .

Me finding out another chapter has been release --> OMG IS THIS REAL?  No way can life be this nice to me! :o / :'} 

Me reading the scanlation's message at the end: I knew it! Life would never be that nice. D:

But seriously, if you guys decide to stop translating it because you have too many projects going on, I'll understand. It will still break my heart but yeah, won't blame you. :]

@alraisen Nah, I completely get the sentiment. Once you read enough stories (regardless of media), you can easily pick up on spoilers with even the vaguest of hints. It's a blessing and a curse, lol. That said, I'm just the sort of person that can't let it it go until I've 'made my case'.

Except I didn't think they were spoilers. Unless you didn't read the first couple of chapters and had no idea where the story was going. It's not like I've seen the raws beyond 3-5 images on tumblr. But OKAY.

I'm a bit... purist xD. I didn't mean any offense, but we already know that Kairak will love Reana too much, and he will do something very bad (probably). I know it is very little, but I still don't like it hahaha

I've had so many spoilers through years that now I like to be very tight.

Spoiler tags, please. It is like... one hundred fucking episodes? Imagine if you spoiler the new readers. Years knowing what will happen at the end un til they catch the manwha.

Except I didn't think they were spoilers. Unless you didn't read the first couple of chapters and had no idea where the story was going. It's not like I've seen the raws beyond 3-5 images on tumblr. But OKAY.

Is the person who possessed the main character's father dead now?

Spoiler tags, please. It is like... one hundred fucking episodes? Imagine if you spoiler the new readers. Years knowing what will happen at the end un til they catch the manwha.

but it's quite obvious how he feels.

Lol, indeed.

Spoiler

it looked mutual to me actually. All I know for sure is that by season 2 its not one sided anymore.

i suppose at the end of season 2... idk though, not being able to read the language makes it hard for me to know what's really going on. but it's quite obvious how he feels.

it looked mutual to me actually. All I know for sure is that by season 2 its not one sided anymore.

Near the end of season 1 is where the good stuff happens~~~ kekeke

really? I read it the other way around... with him being, you know, a yandere and all :mellow:

Spoiler from what I see in the original site

Spoiler

really? I read it the other way around... with him being, you know, a yandere and all :mellow: 

what an awesome & beautiful series.

Spoiler from what I see in the original site

Spoiler

Oh thansk!
And good that the main character is not another pussy/crybaby.

Psst, Chapter 14 is released.

Another update? I-I'm not used to this... *faints*

nice manhwa

what an awesome & beautiful series.

'A ' well...that was...*feels*

Open the spoiler tag. It's a joke.

PD: Thanks for translating it. I know you've been said this a lot of times, but Is till want to say it ^^ .

no problem! Chat is live in my website! if you want to talk to me visit my website!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics