Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

AitW RAW discussion v2

• Please log in to reply
326 replies to this topic

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
Imma call it version 2 until, we know what happened to the old discussions

So Reana finally showed that she still has it to kick ass and escaped from those assholish snakes who tried to kill her, seem like using that dragon artifact uses a lot of mental strength and maybe even her health! Coughing blood is never a good sign.
She freed Leehalt he saves her... I guess it's 50/ 50 especially seeing her condition. They escaped (along with Luna, right?) to I guess the end of the world or whatever they called it again. The plot is finally advancing to where we want it!

And Eren... I have a fee,I got he'll follow them until he gets what he wants... Whatever that is.

I'm so happy all those useless plot inconveniences are over. Please I want to see Kairak again!!!

Edited by Dreamingflower, 03 June 2015 - 03:37 PM.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

blerghers

blerghers

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationI've decided to become a nomad

Imma call it version 2 until, we know what happened to the old discussions

So Reana finally showed that she still has it to kick ass and escaped from those assholish snakes who tried to kill her, seem like using that dragon artifact uses a lot of mental strength and maybe even her health! Coughing blood is never a good sign.
She freed Leehalt he saves her... I guess it's 50/ 50 especially seeing her condition. They escaped (along with Luna, right?) to I guess the end of the world or whatever they called it again. The plot is finally advancing to where we want it!

Reana's current condition hinders her from using a Dragon Artifact.  though she's not used to using her mentality, coughing up blood is not a side-effect when using an Artifact.  in other words she won't be able to use the Revolver

we've seen spoiler pics of Luna being with Lee and Reana so yea Luna is with them.  the Akooms will be in the spotlight next chapter most likely.  huzzah!

that said, future chapter 170 is a character chapter - Kairak #2. many of the Korean fans are speculating Kairak is connected to Rahutanoks - they're saying something like 'repetition' or 'loop', like how something is repeating all over again. this doesn't sound too good, guys.

PS,

nara, where are youuu????!!! give us a signal - anything - that you're still out there!!

PPS,

since the original AitW Raws discussion thread is gone, I guess some of us should give brief Episode summaries for people who still want to read them.  anyway for fans out there who are reading this and have questions/want to join in, this'll be the perfect time to join the discussion thread and ask away whatever is confusing you!  I'm pretty sure some of us will help out on what's going on

Edited by blerghers, 10 June 2015 - 08:42 PM.

lupenin_zpsmfisgsvk.png

miree

miree

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

Spoiler

blerghers

blerghers

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

Spoiler

ohhhh sh11111111ttt there really was a foreshadowing on that.  holy craaapp I completely forgot about that....damnitall seems like we've gotta go through every chapter. if only understanding another language was so easy to pick up then we'd connect more dots

Edited by blerghers, 03 June 2015 - 05:07 PM.

lupenin_zpsmfisgsvk.png

Hawksmack

Hawksmack

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

ooohh no. Did I just wait forever for a Kairak chapter only to dread it now? Life isn't fair. If Kairak and Reana are really reincarnations or a repeat of something that happened before WHY is a "loop" happening. Who caused it and why? Could this end with the start of another "loop". NOOOO I want closure. The list of characters who can reset a timeline is really short. But again WHY?..... that would explain why there's a Kairak outside and another in the pearl. WAH

Edited by Hawksmack, 03 June 2015 - 05:37 PM.

blerghers

blerghers

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

ooohh no. Did I just wait forever for a Kairak chapter only to dread it now? Life isn't fair. If Kairak and Reana are really reincarnations or a repeat of something that happened before WHY is a "loop" happening. Who caused it and why? Could this end with the start of another "loop". NOOOO I want closure. The list of characters who can reset a timeline is really short. But again WHY?..... that would explain why there's a Kairak outside and another in the pearl. WAH

you mean how we see an Adult Kairak in the 'Purification Chamber' overlooking (the outside world to check up) on Reana every once in a while?  And how we've seen Adult Kairak in Reana's memories (and even distorting them)?

MAKES SENSE NOW

lupenin_zpsmfisgsvk.png

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Hopefully as more and more gets translated things will become a little clearer.

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
That is wow, such a revealing! It does explain a lot! And he keeps altering some part of her memories to protect her! I really hope that, if the loop theory is right, then please let them get out of that loop.

Adult Kairak is one of the most mysterious characters out there. I feel like he and chibi Kairak are at the same time one and the same, but also different.
Spoiler
So who knows what he exactly is. :(

Edited by Dreamingflower, 03 June 2015 - 08:18 PM.

Posted Image

miree

miree

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

Author's twitter update

CGoFLVnUcAEUaIo.jpg

Edited by miree, 04 June 2015 - 05:33 AM.

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
OMG OMG OMG!! Kairak will finally appear!!! And we have to wait an effing month!! Noooo!!
Hey how come Kairak looks like his super chibi-from from the first and second arc?

Link comment: that's one creepy smile! What will happen? At least the moment we've been waiting for has finally arrived!

I found this on the author's Twitter! This looks some weird relationship chart or something. XD portraying Reana's weird triangle relationship. Don't think she is in one though. XD

Edited by Dreamingflower, 04 June 2015 - 04:52 PM.

Posted Image

ennali

ennali

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 24 posts
  • LocationWherever I may exist
Love story in a loop? Am I the only one reminded of Fairytale for the Demon Lord ...

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
Haha! That's sharp! We're not completely sure if it's true or not. The translations haven't caught up to the rawsyet, sadly. So we probably need to wait a few more months. Or maybe until the Rawls are finished. XD

Posted Image

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
Apparently Abide is late today?

Edit: It's here!Finally!

Not the long question about dragon biology has been answered! They come from eggs! WTF?!
Sudan finally appears! He's been keeping an eye on Kairak and the Imugi I guess an interesting conversation between spirit Reana and Didan's deceased sister.
Also the Akoom Reana rescued back in chapter 82 appeared again! A lot of things seem to be tying here slowly. Ugh I wish I knew what they were saying! Please nara, return to us!!

Edited by Dreamingflower, 10 June 2015 - 02:19 PM.

Posted Image

miree

miree

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

CHJQwKzUwAAtZX0.jpg

Not much clue there

Spoiler

Nat

Nat

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

I don't know if my finding help, but check it out if you like. Get some ideas about the new chapter though. 

http://tbinnie.tumblr.com/

The end of the world is Kairak birthplace and what u guys discussed of Kairak is reincarnation of Rahutanoks being reveal from this chap onward. 

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
Thank you very much for the link, this clears a lot of things! And brings more questions. Who know that Kairak brought more mystery with him.

So if he really is the reincarnation of the God of akooms... How come dark didn't noticed anything? Janna was one of the few who did notice. We kinda have a clue now why Reana has dreams with Rahutanoks previous Riyenas. I'm more curious about that dragon. Was he in love with his Riyenas back then too? Or did he only dotted her?

I think in order to save Kairak her spirit/ soul will have to contact him.

The vision that we saw in the beginning in the series and what adult Kairak showed is will happen in 1 month? Well that's almost nothing, hurry Reana, or else he'll slaughter all those Imugi, not that I care. They're asses.

The next chapters sound so interesting! How ironic, all the interesting crap of season 2 happens at the end. :S

Kay I have a little theory about adult Kairak. In chapter 85 it is confirmed that he doesn't recognise the name Kairak and somehow Reana doesn't recognise him as being an adult version of Kairak, what if he's a manifestation of Rahutanok's soul? It would explain a lot. He is the pearl. I don't know how reincarnation works with dragons, but this explains a lot.

Edited by Dreamingflower, 10 June 2015 - 06:14 PM.

• Nat likes this

Posted Image

miree

miree

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts

I don’t think Didan’s sibling was Rakutanoks riyenas (as blerghers denied this fact earlier) and he/she also doesn’t resemble the woman from the painting. Btw, Korean fans always mention ‘Didan’s brother’, so I guess it’s a male (as crazy as it sounds).

About Kairak being Rakutanoks’ reincarnation I think it was already hinted in ch. 18 (ch. Kairak) – as at the end, Kairak recalls a memory of a screaming person (R.) and he asks whose memory it is – it seems that it was a flashback from his past life. 

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
Then who was that person from Didan's memories? It looked like the same woman who appears in Reana's dream/ spirit realm.

XD I was looking at that chapter yeah it makes sense if it's Rahutanok's memory.

Posted Image

blerghers

blerghers

Potato

• Members
  • 112 posts

k so anyway spoilers for future chapter 171

Spoiler

ps that scene when Reana gets up from Lee's lap  *squeal*    “ヽ(´∀`)ノ”

pps AitW wikia updated. more to come

Edited by blerghers, 10 June 2015 - 08:09 PM.

lupenin_zpsmfisgsvk.png

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts
XD yaay! So Ras is not dead? Wow!
Whut... Reana is turning into an akoom?!

Well she is quite an irregular between humans always trying to help others and not getting consumed by dark thoughts, and especially after what happened with her soul and all.

Posted Image